Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Video R142A @ Euclid Ave!!!!!!!!

R32 3838

You must of caught the R142A that i spotted at 145th Street on the Concourse Level before this. Nice catch on your end, why was it here anyways?

You must of caught the R142A that i spotted at 145th Street on the Concourse Level before this. Nice catch on your end, why was it hear anyways?

Most likely inspection at Pitkin?...I would guess but idk

Great Catch!

Reminds me of when I saw a five car R142A at 4AM speeding through Broadway-Nassau saying "Filming In Progress" "Pelham Lcl". BTW this was Pelham 123 being shot when I saw this. IDK wth is up here.

But why would they need to test an R142? It will never run there.

Lol, I wouldn't know, I mean you can say that about the R62 set that was spotted in the Rockaways also.

Why are the door saddles so high? are IND/BNT platforms that much more lower or IRT platforms that much more raised? Also I know on the inside IRT trains are way slimmer than IND/BMT trains, but are IRT trains also slimmer alltogether ?

Why are the door saddles so high? are IND/BNT platforms that much more lower or IRT platforms that much more raised? Also I know on the inside IRT trains are way slimmer than IND/BMT trains, but are IRT trains also slimmer alltogether ?

If you mean lengthwise, then yes. There's also a difference in height.

After getting off the R44 (C) train, This came on the Exp Track :cool::tup::

Nice vidja.

You must of caught the R142A that i spotted at 145th Street on the Concourse Level before this. Nice catch on your end, why was it here anyways?

I guess it's a 1A returning to the yard for storage :)

DSCF43232a.jpg

Archived