Subway Sign Signatures

aahd

:lock: :lock: :lock:

It's a little kid that made this thread that has too much time on their hands and they don't know how make signs. He tried to make signs and say they were his own. I call for a ban!

Melvinnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I do know what i am doing look since the photoElements Dosent take the signs i have to do send them By E-Mail.Just Tell me What sign you want And your E-mail Adress.

Melvinnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I do know what i am doing look since the photoElements Dosent take the signs i have to do send them By E-Mail.Just Tell me What sign you want And your E-mail Adress.

It's self explanatory. Go to Photobucket, log in, click on the big green button labeled "upload images and videos", select the file from your computer, let it do it's thing, then when it's done click save. Then give us the link. Any questions?

:lock: :lock: :lock:

It's a little kid that made this thread that has too much time on their hands and they don't know how make signs. He tried to make signs and say they were his own. I call for a ban!

Yo melvin you i told you to make me another sign but you didnt so im making my own.Now stop!

It's self explanatory. Go to Photobucket, log in, click on the big green button labeled "upload images and videos", select the file from your computer, let it do it's thing, then when it's done click save. Then give us the link. Any questions?
Um...It Dosenet Want to work?

Dont whine like a dick

Also use imageshack.us, upload your signature file and post the direct link

If you want Subway Signs Please tell me.I do all requestes.

User aahd, it's obvious that you do not know what you're doing or talking about. First learn how to create them and display them on the internet properly before trying to accept request please. Thank you for your understanding.

Archived