How Is Your Weekend Going?

The (R) going over the Bridge is fun, having three Broadway Lines (N)(Q) and (R) is a fun sight, but then again the merging points, around DeKalb Avenue and Canal Street where the (N)(Q) and (R) trains share tracks is becoming quite bothersome to some riders due to delays. (I didn't get to see this myself, just got word from a few friends riding the (N)(Q) and (R).

Ok, (G) Shuttle Bus, (J) Shuttle Bus, (E) to 34th FTW, R44 (C) traveling

All I know is that I'm sick and tired of the slow speed for skeletonized track on the G line around Met. Ave. It's been ongoing for well over 2 months. The only time they can get substantial work done is during weekend bustitutions which are not happening fast enough. The walls are maked off all the way from the left curve all the way to the station and only a portion has been dug up and replaced. There is a concrete pour this weekend and after that they'll chop up elsewhere in that area.

The (R) going over the Bridge is fun, having three Broadway Lines (N)(Q) and (R) is a fun sight, but then again the merging points, around DeKalb Avenue and Canal Street where the (N)(Q) and (R) trains share tracks is becoming quite bothersome to some riders due to delays. (I didn't get to see this myself, just got word from a few friends riding the (N)(Q) and (R).

Yes, speaking of which, today during 2-3PM, there was a huge congestion on the Manhattan Bridge, so they held the (Q) train at 14 St and my (N) creeped from 14St to 8th and was held there for awhile and then creeped to Prince St. The conductor was making an annoucement in between 8th and Prince St saying that this train was going to be taken OOS and Prince St will be the last stop. Once we arrived, everybody left the train. Usually on a weekday, you would think the train would just relay at Canal St but during G.O., those tracks were taken out of service, so the (N) train pretty much just stayed at Prince St until the path was clear just to be told that the (N) train was back in service. So then, everybody got on and that was that. Uptown side was working fine during all that though.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

The (M) G.O added like 10 extra mins to my commute, other than that my weekend was excellent...spent the weekend at my girlfriend's house :P, seen the (6) to Bowling Green and that's about it

Archived