R160 signed up as a (C) spotted...

NX Express

I think it doesn't mean a damn thing...

Exactly. TA crew mess with the route signage when the trains are laid up in the yard to appease to the railfans. Last September I saw a 160 signed as (A).

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

It happens alot, mainly to get railfans 3rd rails electrified. Its nothing new and its just harmless fun. At ENY they do it all the time...I've seen (A)(C)(D)(Q)(V) and even (3) (on an R32)

Now if you saw a R160 at Euclid saying (C) then maybe it would be more weird explanation (Like that R142A at Euclid. Talk about odd.) But it was just a T/O or C/R messing. Btw, as I pass the yard on the Belt the other day I saw R160 (T) train. Yes I said (T). Did I run here and wail about it? Simply, no because I know someone just had fun.

Why does it matter that a not-in-service train is signed up as any route? (A)(;)(C)...yeah it's there, but it's not in service. This is no reason to be so hyped up over. It means absolutely nothing because it's not in passenger service.

...in Coney Island Yard yesterday around 10 PM. What do you think? (Please, no foaming)

i sware i have a school there at bay pkwy (N) which i take to c.i (D)(F)(N)(Q) transfer to (Q) to sheepshead bay i saw it too 3 days ago it was the(A) to 168 street

Archived