R160 signed up as a (C) spotted...

NX Express

Hey man, this is BIG news. Someone signed it up as a (C) so this mean that it MUST be going into service. Oh this is so exciting....

Ohh i can really really start some s**t with a thread and these foamy threads are making it "tough" on me not too.

Right Urbanfortitude? :)

...in Coney Island Yard yesterday around 10 PM. What do you think? (Please, no foaming)

I pay with the signs all the time in ENY during my putin before the PM Rush. I had mine set up as a (Q) to 96st, 2nd Ave. I do this to see if there are any frozen FIND's or End Signs in my train. I even leave the yard like that, if the C/R I am working with that day does not chenge then before leaving. You sould see the looks on people faces when a (D) to Rock Park show up at BWJ. :)

call me when its in service.

Hey man, this is BIG news. Someone signed it up as a (C) so this mean that it MUST be going into service. Oh this is so exciting....

Oh goodie! I live right along the line too so I'll be out all day today standing on the platform for hours on end as if I have no social life and go looking for it! :)

Archived