A Question About the R44 (C)'s

ctrain

They R44's have been on the (C) for a few days now, and I was wondering if maybe it would be possible they will stay there until retirement? Just wondering please give me and others your thoughts.

Thank YOU! (C)(T)<R>(A)(1)(N)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They R44's have been on the (C) for a few days now, and I was wondering if maybe it would be possible they will stay there until retirement? Just wondering please give me and others your thoughts.

Thank YOU! (C)(T)<R>(A)(1)(N)

Most likely yes, since they only have around 1-2 months left, IIRC.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I think you guys better start getting shots of the R32's on the (C), I heard from a Very good source that The (C) riders went to the feds and TA and complained about both R32's and R44's ( R32's mainly due to their A/C), Like I said in numerous Posts, The (C) riders are getting sick of being f**ked over, and Now the Feds is putting alot pressure on the TA to get the R32's and R44's off the (C),

Here's my thoughts

Number 1 there are alot of R32's OOS due to A/C problems, Half the Fleet, Last year the R32's did perfect at 207th, I don't know about this year, They started having problems, yes they are old cars but 207th is responsible for these cars, yes it made sence to have 244 there but at the same time it backfired, they are handling too many R32's, when it was 210, they did fine, now that they have 244, its a pain in the ass and now you have this problem and plus they are no longer on the (A), don't waste your time, one of the (A) supts. don't want them on the (A) THANK GOD,

If the 26 cars would have stayed at Jamaica and the 10 cars at CI would have stayed, This shit wouldn't be going on right now, I don't want to hear oh they would have the same problem and all that shit,

Now You Might see another Major swap,

Now you See that the Residents of the ghetto side of Brooklyn WANT NEW Trains too , So (MTA) Give them what the f**k they want already, Its not fair to have Queens have the most R160's while the (A)/© gets hand me downs, 207th is not reefing no more, reefing equipment left back in may, so don't post that ether

For those that don't know, This is the same thing that happend with the (E) , can't get mad at (C) riders for this, they haven't seen a train like the R160's, the (C) did have the R46's and R110B but that was only short lived)

Hey Guys, I think you guys better start getting shots of the R32's on the (C), I heard from a Very good source that The (C) riders went to the feds and TA and complained about both R32's and R44's ( R32's mainly due to their A/C), Like I said in numerous Posts, The (C) riders are getting sick of being f**ked over, and Now the Feds is putting alot pressure on the TA to get the R32's and R44's off the (C),

Here's my thoughts

Number 1 there are alot of R32's OOS due to A/C problems, Half the Fleet, Last year the R32's did perfect at 207th, I don't know about this year, They started having problems, yes they are old cars but 207th is responsible for these cars, yes it made sence to have 244 there but at the same time it backfired, they are handling too many R32's, when it was 210, they did fine, now that they have 244, its a pain in the ass and now you have this problem and plus they are no longer on the (A), don't waste your time, one of the (A) supts. don't want them on the (A) THANK GOD,

If the 26 cars would have stayed at Jamaica and the 10 cars at CI would have stayed, This shit wouldn't be going on right now, I don't want to hear oh they would have the same problem and all that shit,

Now You Might see another Major swap,

Now you See that the Residents of the ghetto side of Brooklyn WANT NEW Trains too , So (MTA) Give them what the f**k they want already, Its not fair to have Queens have the most R160's while the (A)/© gets hand me downs, 207th is not reefing no more, reefing equipment left back in may, so don't post that ether

For those that don't know, This is the same thing that happend with the (E) , can't get mad at (C) riders for this, they haven't seen a train like the R160's, the (C) did have the R46's and R110B but that was only short lived)

why new. if the R179 comes, give the R46s to the (C) bcause of R32s and when is the R32s retiring

Guess we will have to deal with these changes if they happen. The thing I don't get is why now? Why do riders now complain about old cars on the (A)/© and they didn't do this last year or 20-25 years ago.

I think by riders he means certain foamers who'd rather see those cars elsewhere.

I think by riders he means certain foamers who'd rather see those cars elsewhere.

No, This isn't no Foamer's dream, this is for real, If this wasn't for real I wouldn't post this shit, if regular passengers ride a subway car that's has A/C problems most of the time in the summer, the passengers are going to complian, half of the R32 equipment is OOS because of this problem plus about another 30 on the road, people are always going to car to car, come on and look at the logic instead of bashing railfans, you sound like a jackass.

Guess we will have to deal with these changes if they happen. The thing I don't get is why now? Why do riders now complain about old cars on the (A)/© and they didn't do this last year or 20-25 years ago.

Its not that they want new cars, they are getting sick of riding subway cars that have no A/C, last year was fine, this year was a complete mess, I knew sooner or later that the (C) riders were going to complain, so now the TA has more pressure and this could lead to a possible early retirement of the R32's or an R32 re assignment ( another line ).

That, is totally uncalled for, mister! Terrible, man. So what if people disagree with you, that gives you no right to call them names. :mad:

Look,I don't care if people disagree with me, but when you sit there and say foamers, that kinda sound stupid, why would a foamer waste his or her time to go to the NYS DOT or the Feds because of this type of problem. I know I was wrong about what i said but come on.

The R32s are not being retired.

The R32s are not being moved.

The Feds, in general, don't give a crap which cars are assigned where.

IF all of the R32s were not assigned to 207, the problems would not be the same. They would be WORSE.

Okay, We will see in september, because most of the things that YOU said was Wrong, If the politics are involed and yes you will see them elsewhere, When you have a Bunch of MAD angry Black people, trust Me they will remove those cars, they did the samething with the (E), and just for the record they would have not been worse, The CI set was maintained perfect, even if it was only 10 cars, when I used to ride the R32 (N), they never had that problem, 207th is FULL OF SHIT plain as simple, their work equipment even acts like shit, the R32 garbage train at 71st ave didn't have A/C, last year the R32's that were the same garbage trains out of JAM were fine, as foolish as I sound, Im starting to think Jamaica is better than 207th.

No, This isn't no Foamer's dream, this is for real, If this wasn't for real I wouldn't post this shit, if regular passengers ride a subway car that's has A/C problems most of the time in the summer, the passengers are going to complian, half of the R32 equipment is OOS because of this problem plus about another 30 on the road, people are always going to car to car, come on and look at the logic instead of bashing railfans, you sound like a jackass.

Ignoring your insult, on the IRT side of things, there's been a plethora of R62s/R62As coming about with A/C issues. Half the R32 equipment is OOS because of A/C issues and from the looks of things a lack of car inspectors to handle the problem.

The logic here is if the Feds were capable and/or inclined to do anything about this they would have stepped in during/before the service cuts that took place. Its very clear that the system is run by a bunch of jackasses and the funding is being slashed left and right.

So no, the R32s being at CI/Jamaica/wherever else would not have prevented this problem. I'll even go so far as to say its only a matter of time before our NTT's start experiencing the same issues if there is a shortage of hands to inspect and make repairs on the cars.

Okay, We will see in september, because most of the things that YOU said was Wrong, If the politics are involed and yes you will see them elsewhere, When you have a Bunch of MAD angry Black people, trust Me they will remove those cars, they did the samething with the (E), and just for the record they would have not been worse, The CI set was maintained perfect, even if it was only 10 cars, when I used to ride the R32 (N), they never had that problem, 207th is FULL OF SHIT plain as simple, their work equipment even acts like shit, the R32 garbage train at 71st ave didn't have A/C, last year the R32's that were the same garbage trains out of JAM were fine, as foolish as I sound, Im starting to think Jamaica is better than 207th.

Keep dreaming, the R32s are going to die on the (C). Stop being a failfan with one silly dream. If they didnt want the R32s on the (C) trust and believe that they would have gave 160s to Pitkin & 207 for (C) service.

The feds dont give a damn about the subway. Unless you post a link where you got that info from, then I wont belive one word.

Keep dreaming, the R32s are going to die on the (C). Stop being a failfan with one silly dream. If they didnt want the R32s on the (C) trust and believe that they would have gave 160s to Pitkin & 207 for (C) service.

The feds dont give a damn about the subway. Unless you post a link where you got that info from, then I wont belive one word.

Im not going to say a word because, for the 50th time all of you fools would look stupid, Im don't give out my source and If I had a link I would have posted it, I rode the (C) on friday, there was alot of TSS ( more than the usaul amont) on the (C) so, and Im not being a Foam fan, half of you always talk shit, but when out in public you railfans are quiet like birds, and things can change, these are regular passengers that keeps on getting f**ked over by stupid management on the (A)/© lines because they don't want to deal with newer equipment.

Ignoring your insult, on the IRT side of things, there's been a plethora of R62s/R62As coming about with A/C issues. Half the R32 equipment is OOS because of A/C issues and from the looks of things a lack of car inspectors to handle the problem.

The logic here is if the Feds were capable and/or inclined to do anything about this they would have stepped in during/before the service cuts that took place. Its very clear that the system is run by a bunch of jackasses and the funding is being slashed left and right.

So no, the R32s being at CI/Jamaica/wherever else would not have prevented this problem. I'll even go so far as to say its only a matter of time before our NTT's start experiencing the same issues if there is a shortage of hands to inspect and make repairs on the cars.

when you have the politics involed, its a different story, this was the same with the (E), now its the (C), if I was full of shit, i wouldn't post this, but being said, alot of the railfans on this site feels stupid, because what came out of mouth happend in the past.

when you have the politics involed, its a different story, this was the same with the (E), now its the (C), if I was full of shit, i wouldn't post this, but being said, alot of the railfans on this site feels stupid, because what came out of mouth happend in the past.

The thing of it is, politics have been involved this entire time. We have a mayor who bought himself a 3rd term running on the promise of mass transit improvements only to get cuts. We've had a governor who (IMO) couldn't run a fan club let alone a state and now we have media circus bent on making the gears of the transit system appear at fault for everything going on with it; AND IT IS WORKING.

The Feds aren't going to step into any of this and it doesn't matter what kinda equipment gets placed on any line if there's a shortage of hands to maintain it. We will be sitting here with the same crap. The R62As aren't as old as the R32s and they're experiencing the same A/C issue.

To R32 3828:

The posts I've seen from you are really hard to follow in my honest opinion. How can you blame 207th Street Yard for the A/C problems on the R-32 cars? Why do you even bring in "Bunch of MAD angry Black people" in this conversation for? I do agree that the (A) and (C) lines should get new subway cars though, but seriously, no offense intended, you need to stop having this know-it-all attitude, that's my impression from your posts in this topic, you may disagree with me, which is fine, I understand. If these posters are ticking you off, just take a time out.

Archived