Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Fan Railer

Out and About the Southern Division 7/19/10

Can you resize the picture?

there's supposed to be an auto resizer on the forum script isn't there? well it's been acting up recently, i think, and it usually takes a few days to kick in... unless i have to do it manually, then someone will have to tell me how..

there's supposed to be an auto resizer on the forum script isn't there? well it's been acting up recently, i think, and it usually takes a few days to kick in... unless i have to do it manually, then someone will have to tell me how..

Nice stuff.

The majority of plugins are disabled after that injection script attack a while back. Either way, you're supposed to resize your pictures to 1024 or smaller simply because those are the rules.

Nice stuff.

The majority of plugins are disabled after that injection script attack a while back. Either way, you're supposed to resize your pictures to 1024 or smaller simply because those are the rules.

haha ok i'll take note of that next time i go out. thanks :)

haha ok i'll take note of that next time i go out. thanks :)

If you use a photo uploading site like ImageShack or Photobucket, you can choose a resize option there.