Along Broad Street, Newark Part 1....

I was just there yesterday! :cool:

Nice photos. I've seen driver "7" a few times, and i've talked to & seen driver "8" before a bunch of times. The one time the "kneeling" front right airbag valve blew out on the go bus #8 and i chilled by the bus till another GO28 via broad st station came by, he's a good guy, if you see him say hello!

- A

:)sigh :)You even got the Coco Helado on the corner :tup:

I just don't know what to say homie hmmm rememer on the Q19 with that bitch:p Anyway :) You brought out the best and my fav types out and I say thanks homie :tup:

That blue and green nabi was that A wrap on it or something else??

Beautiful photos, Pablo. :cool: Almost like being there! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Cyberider! Glad you enjoyed them.

great pictures! thank god i live like 15 minutes away from there

Thanks!

I was just there yesterday! :cool:

Nice photos. I've seen driver "7" a few times, and i've talked to & seen driver "8" before a bunch of times. The one time the "kneeling" front right airbag valve blew out on the go bus #8 and i chilled by the bus till another GO28 via broad st station came by, he's a good guy, if you see him say hello!

- A

Thanks dude.

:)sigh :)You even got the Coco Helado on the corner :tup:

I just don't know what to say homie hmmm rememer on the Q19 with that bitch:p Anyway :) You brought out the best and my fav types out and I say thanks homie :tup:

That blue and green nabi was that A wrap on it or something else??

LOL! Yessir, and she had some good Coco!

Yeah, I remember that girl and her bitch. :D

But thanks man. And yeah, thats wrap on that NABI you see.

That blue and green NABI was Bad ass! :tup: I didn't know they still had the Flx's running around! Looks like I need to take a trip to Joisey!

Thanks man!

All the Metro-Bs are gone, but we still got quite a few Metro-Ds running around. Don't wait too long though, with these transit NABIs coming in, gonna start pushing out more Flxibles.

Beautiful photos from Broad Street in Newark, Pablo! :tup: Would you know what 13T and 13V stand for?

Thanks (E)(E)!

13T - Terminates at Irvington Bus Terminal

13V - Terminates at Valley Fair (Right between Newark and Irvington at Chancellor Avenue and Cordier Street)

Archived