MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NovaBus RTS-06 #8843 is at JA

along with the one that pisses me off a little...

NovaBus RTS-06 #9200 from QV. That bus has the same sound of the 99 Novas used to make. As long as it's in Queens I'm still satisifed.:cool:

You know. It would not surprise me if Queens Village is giving Jamaica their BEST NovaBus RTS-06 buses and keeping the junked ones for when their Nova LFS buses come in.

Video of 9100:

I feel Bad for that RTS, Bus West Farms treat their RTS Buses Better than their CNG's

Treats them better then there CNGs? The CNGs have been there longer then the RTSs. Its a bit to early to declare if they treat them well or not bro.

The New Flyers are in a worst condition.. I shall say.

But i am glade RTSs are back in the North, they've been here since late 2010.. At least till the next batch of New Flyers hit up here.

A few more RTSs at WF as of yesterday: 8789, 8840, 8949, 8986, 9043, 9100, 9203

So Wf Now Has 8785 , 9100 & 9203 From Ulmer Park Aint That Something , They Took 9100 an ulmer park original for 15 years , nothing was wrong with it . They took 8785 that one had a good slip it was perfect , 9203 they can take that garbage . They could of just took 8927 , 8913 and all the other junk they gave us .

So Wf Now Has 8785 , 9100 & 9203 From Ulmer Park Aint That Something , They Took 9100 an ulmer park original for 15 years , nothing was wrong with it . They took 8785 that one had a good slip it was perfect , 9203 they can take that garbage . They could of just took 8927 , 8913 and all the other junk they gave us .

How is a bus with a tranny slip perfect? Your post is funny, it reminds of a poster on buschat lol...

Where did I say 8785? I said 8789.

How is a bus with a tranny slip perfect? Your post is funny, it reminds of a poster on buschat lol...

You are entering into places where you don't want to go to! Lol

Not sure if this is recent or new, but 143 from LGA is now at BP

From what I remember yesterday I'm pretty sure I saw 8894 on a QV route

9208 on a QV route

A low numbered 9000 with Jamaica stickers, I dont remember what # it was maybe 9002 or I might be way off but it was odd

Yeah it must have been RTS #9002. I saw it on the (Q4) earlier this evening. It looks like #9002 has returned to Jamaica!:cool:

9644 is back to 126th Street. I can't remember if it was at UP or Flatbush, but after about five months it's back.

It was at Flatbush. I'm happy the bus is back at 126 but damn. It'll mostly be on the M31 and M116. I hope to see it on the M60 soon.