MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UTC Bus Roster said:

Is it a loaner or does it have MV decals?

Well earlier this morning it was running on the M116 but as of right now I saw 6782 still with MCH decals but heading uptown towards FT George Not In Service my guess is to work the M3

5 minutes ago, MHV184 said:

Well earlier this morning it was running on the M116 but as of right now I saw 6782 still with MCH decals but heading uptown towards FT George Not In Service my guess is to work the M3

I’d give it some time as OF has loaned busses to MV before.

On 7/27/2018 at 2:12 PM, UTC Bus Roster said:

Is it a loaner or does it have MV decals?

Daytime loaner, already pulled in at MCH as of 8pm. 

On 7/27/2018 at 2:25 PM, MHV184 said:

Ok... and also 3827 and 3805 are my guess on loan as well since both are running on the M106

Loans, but scheduled for a late pull-in so might see service tomorrow.

22 hours ago, JeremiahC99 said:

[cut for space and moved to the Fleet & Depots thread]

Looks great -- not in this thread though! Would love to discuss further in one of the proposals or fleet threads.

--

5856, 5863 Quill to KB.

Edited by East New York

12 hours ago, East New York said:

Grand Avenue now has and RTS fleet of 4946, 4983, 4997, 5178, 5188, 5189, 5207, 5208.

This is why I cautioned everybody about the fleet. Many of these buses are not retiring yet, so be careful when posting RTS’s being moved to scrap. 

So the Legacy of the RTS buses will continue for a while being. Looks like the veteran drivers at Brooklyn Depots delayed retirement of their favorite bus for a while.

7484 and 7485 pending to JA. 

There were a few moves as well. Please reference the roster as it has been updated. I will check and see if there have been any other moves for the day as well.

http://www.ttmg.org/transitwiki/Insider's_Guide:_Metropolitan_Transportation_Authority_Bus_Operations_-_Depot_Summary

20 hours ago, East New York said:

Grand Avenue now has and RTS fleet of 4946, 4983, 4997, 5178, 5188, 5189, 5207, 5208.

This is why I cautioned everybody about the fleet. Many of these buses are not retiring yet, so be careful when posting RTS’s being moved to scrap. 

They have had these for a while. None of these came "back". 

5 hours ago, East New York said:

7484 and 7485 pending to JA. 

There were a few moves as well. Please reference the roster as it has been updated. I will check and see if there have been any other moves for the day as well.

http://www.ttmg.org/transitwiki/Insider's_Guide:_Metropolitan_Transportation_Authority_Bus_Operations_-_Depot_Summary

Somebody had posted a few days ago that 5192 (ECH) was retired. I still see it in ECH. Is it retired or is it still running at ECH?

3 hours ago, Novabus 5000 said:

They have had these for a while. None of these came "back". 

A few of them were on loan to Ulmer. I have pics of their arrival. They had one from EN and one from FB as well. Not sure which was the transport bus. I actually thought they would be stored after but they never left the rosters of their respective depot except 5188, which was briefly assigned to UP.

56 minutes ago, UTC Bus Roster said:

Somebody had posted a few days ago that 5192 (ECH) was retired. I still see it in ECH. Is it retired or is it still running at ECH?

It's still on the roster but its status is Out Of Service.

405BE1EA-4DCF-4AAC-ACD7-8F3265490D20.jpeg

0556CFEF-E55F-4688-9FCD-EB6CC2C108DC.jpeg

Edited by East New York