MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, East New York said:

Gleason XN60 fleet review: 1073-1086, 1090, 1091

Slightly off topic, but I can see MTA leaving some B35 Limited runs interlined with the local when full service begins in the winter. I could also see them making a move to rush hour and increased artic service in the future like the Bx6. 

I got some shots of 1074 testing on the hawk (Local) all night. She's going to pull in about 10 minutes from now, then go back out later this afternoon.

1093 and 1095 are now there as well

Anybody have a read on how many RTSes are in active service at JA? Between the new arrivals and the usual summer holds, it's definitely less than the 63 theoretically assigned. I'm aware of 23 that ran today, while on the weekends it's even more restricted. On Saturday 11 RTSes ran in service, while on Sunday there was only one.

11 hours ago, MHV9218 said:

Anybody have a read on how many RTSes are in active service at JA? Between the new arrivals and the usual summer holds, it's definitely less than the 63 theoretically assigned. I'm aware of 23 that ran today, while on the weekends it's even more restricted. On Saturday 11 RTSes ran in service, while on Sunday there was only one.

Heck, there are some weekends where there's only 23 RTSes out in the entire city...

14 hours ago, MHV9218 said:

From what I can see, 24 went out yesterday.

1 hour ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

Apparently  7572 arrived to Flatbush depot

1 hour ago, Around the Horn said:

7572 is reportedly at Flatbush 

1 hour ago, BDNQ2345 said:

7572 is at Flatbush depot

Damn, no offense. But this is like my alarm clock to get up from bed.