MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Just New York said:

At some point you have to recharge the battery which can not be maintained by UP. So being housed at UP is not happen with out that station, DH to FB to recharge probably won’t be happening. Thanks for the lesson of the Brake system and power system. 

I hope we're talking about 4581 2009 Orion Hybrid Electric VII Next Gen and not some other bus right ? Like I said this bus could be maintained and operated by any depot with training like particular features incase of a failure from the hybrid system also being that its a mild hybrid vehicle thats self powered.. when incomes to replacing the batteries due to failure, to my knowledge its handled via the vendor for BAE Systems... 

2 hours ago, garyQ3 said:

Jamaica was supposed to get 7484 to 7544 did that change, 7508 and 7510 went to Frest Pond And Jamaica got 7572

This is the (MTA). All these buses are being delivered out of sequence and needs of the depot. Whatever is proposed for that particular depot will eventually change. 7615 was supposed to be at Fresh Pond, but it is at Flatbush for SBS. 

Next week another bus could go to Ulmer Park. All I’m simply saying is be patient with the process and let everything play out. 

42 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

This is the (MTA). All these buses are being delivered out of sequence and needs of the depot. Whatever is proposed for that particular depot will eventually change. 7615 was supposed to be at Fresh Pond, but it is at Flatbush for SBS. 

Next week another bus could go to Ulmer Park. All I’m simply saying is be patient with the process and let everything play out. 

Ok understood

9 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

This gives me the opportunity to photo these newbies since the last time that I was here (June 9-10). Im only here until next Thursday. 

9 hours ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

5993-5994 to Casey Stengel from LaGuardia.

7 hours ago, Calvin said:

6083 returned to Quill after spending the summer on the Q44-SBS at CS

Don't forget to look back a few days before you post fellas. The LG moves are over a week old, and 6083 went to MQ Monday night.

34 minutes ago, East New York said:

Don't forget to look back a few days before you post fellas. The LG moves are over a week old, and 6083 went to MQ Monday night.

5993-94 weren't mentioned by anyone. I double-checked the past few pages beforehand and only 5987-92 were mentioned by others.