MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, TransitMan0251 said:

5257 GUNH to 100ST

3995, 4043, 4047 FP to GRAND

3516, 3517 JFK to BP

1000 NF to WFARM

5327 WFARM to HALE

4047 was mentioned

About 1000, it's still at JFK from what I've heard

And 5500 is at Quill

Edited by Calvin

3 hours ago, TransitMan0251 said:

3223 is assigned to JFK Depot. This bus was never at SC nor EC.

Bus was assigned to Spring Creek and Eastchester in June 2018.  Unless you have line sheet that states that the bus was never assigned to neither depot I won't take your word on this.  By the way welcome to NYCTF.

Edited by Future ENY OP

17 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Bus was assigned to Spring Creek and Eastchester in June 2018.  Unless you have line sheet that states that the bus was never assigned to neither depot I won't take your word on this.  By the way welcome to NYCTF.

Thank you for the warm welcome... All my information is 100% accurate and I myself verify it before publishing. Here is the history of 3223 in the last year.

Jan 2018 - BP to SC

May 2018 - SC to EC

November 2018 - EC to JFK

8 minutes ago, TransitMan0251 said:

Thank you for the warm welcome... All my information is 100% accurate and I myself verify it before publishing. Here is the history of 3223 in the last year.

Jan 2018 - BP to SC

May 2018 - SC to EC

November 2018 - EC to JFK

It's actually at Far Rockaway but yes

I am curious. I am hearing rumors from Upper management and other Bus Operators, that the upper echelon of MTA are talking about transferring the M60 SBS to LaGuardia Depot. Does anyone have some insight into this?

Edited by BigJay0130

4 hours ago, TransitMan0251 said:

1000 was delivered. And yes, you are correct about 5500, it is at WSIDE.

36 minutes ago, BigJay0130 said:

I am curious. I am hearing rumors from Upper management and other Bus Operators, that the upper echelon of MTA are talking about transferring the M60 SBS to LaGuardia Depot. Does anyone have some insight into this?

Please remember that this thread is only for moves and transfers. Please reserve general discussions for the Fleet & Depots thread. 

That is only a rumor. If an when the entire operations are merged the only thing that would take place would be a split. Even though LG would be ideal, it’s way too early to even talk about that and as of right now there is no way on God’s green Earth TA would transfer the M60+ to Bus Co.

32 minutes ago, BigJay0130 said:

Also I want to ask that, does anyone know any about the new shipment of New Flyer Artic's that LGA Depot is suppose to get and when its coming?

Please refer to the first page of Fleet & Depots for information on the current and upcoming fleet details, delivery schedules, and assignments.