Jump to content

Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

East New York

This thread is STRICTLY for bus deliveries, moves & transfers. Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the following threads

MTA Bus Operations: Fleet & Depots or the BUS - Random Thoughts Thread.

 

Message added by East New York

Recommended Posts

Correction to a previous post: 6399 may have been reactivated. Hasn't run in weeks but back on the roster. We'll see what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TransitMan0251 said:

1016, 1020, 7731 NF to WFARM

6625 FP to ENY

The New Flyer XN60 Order is Complete.

Unless there's some type of photo evidence, 1016 is not at West Farms yet. 1020 is there, however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

Unless there's some type of photo evidence, 1016 is not at West Farms yet. 1020 is there, however.

It may be in the system even though it's not physically there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

It may be in the system even though it's not physically there.

It's not in the system. Nor is it even registered.

Edited by Cait Sith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TransitMan0251 said:

It has been moved in the system... Depot has to accept bus in there. It was delivered.

I'm aware of what they gotta do.

However, it's still listed at the vendor facility.

It'll probably get updated tomorrow.

 

Edited by Cait Sith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to nit pick, but my report as of this very moment shows 1016 AND 1017 at the vendor. 1016 has yet to be registered at WF even if it is on property. It’s still NFI property as of this moment. Not to mention it’s a pilot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, East New York said:

Not to nit pick, but my report as of this very moment shows 1016 AND 1017 at the vendor. 1016 has yet to be registered at WF even if it is on property. It’s still NFI property as of this moment. Not to mention it’s a pilot. 

Now that you mention it, I see the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2018 at 5:04 PM, Cait Sith said:

CHA?

You mean Charleston?

He listed it there....

It's all good, Charleston is the forgotten depot in the forgotten borough!!! lol Thats why I named Charleston the Island of Misfit Toys... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • LMAO! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Railfanner Mario said:

Just note that even if 1016 is at JFK It won't be in service untill 1017-1020 get in service since it a pilot bus

Um, no. Once it gets registered, delivered and accepted, THEN it goes into service...1018 & 1019 are in service, and 1020 is pending.

As of this morning, both 1016 and 1017 are registered at WF, but 1017 is at the vendor.

7732 at WF.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Cait Sith
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTE assignments as of right now are split GA/MQ. We are moving into the final phase of testing for award to remain on schedule by years end.

9500, 9503, 9505, 9507 GA

9501, 9502, 9508, 9509 MQ

9504, 9506 NFI/MTA audit. 

Check the first page of Fleet & Depots for updates and further details .

1016 back to NFI

1017 is still at the vendor

6600 JK to LG

 

 

Edited by East New York
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TransitMan0251 said:

8300 YUK to CAST 

I would hold off on this as SI depots tend to cover trips other routes to make service.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 11:17 AM, S78 via Hylan said:

I would hold off on this as SI depots tend to cover trips other routes to make service.

This was a planned move. This bus is now assigned to CAST.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 2:16 AM, East New York said:

BTE assignments as of right now are split GA/MQ. We are moving into the final phase of testing for award to remain on schedule by years end.

9500, 9503, 9505, 9507 GA

9501, 9502, 9508, 9509 MQ

9504, 9506 NFI/MTA audit. 

Check the first page of Fleet & Depots for updates and further details .

1016 back to NFI

1017 is still at the vendor

6600 JK to LG

 

 

1016 & 1017 are both assigned to West Farms, 1016 is there, 1017 is at NEBR for repairs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TransitMan0251 said:

1016 & 1017 are both assigned to West Farms, 1016 is there, 1017 is at NEBR for repairs.

They were assigned when I posted, however neither of them were actually there. 

I also still show that neither of them have arrived as of yet. 

Edited by East New York

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.