MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

7137 to Ulmer Park. Has Ulmer Park decals. Deadheading to Rockaway Parkway for B6 service. Spotted in Canarsie. 

7134, 7135, 7136 ENY to Ulmer Park. Operating on B6. 

Guess ENY Is Getting Rid Of Their 7100s in exchange for the incoming XD40s

7 minutes ago, Armani said:

Guess ENY Is Getting Rid Of Their 7100s in exchange for the incoming XD40s

7138 and 7139 are technically still in ENY. Those may leave at the end of the day once ENY get more buses. I would say ENY getting rid of some. Not all. 

Edited by Future ENY OP

29 minutes ago, Ty24 said:

7805 to FP . Just pulled into the depot 

20 minutes ago, The TransitMan said:

...and it is joined with 7802 and 7804. Both currently at Fresh Pond.

Which means more 72xx’s for Ulmer Park and possibly some OG’s to East New York. 

Edited by Future ENY OP

2 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

Which means more 72xx’s for Ulmer Park and possibly some OG’s to East New York. 

Hmmm so tell me if FP getting more new X equipment.... how will this work out for FP if they push out there 7200s to Ulmer and then you got them still pushing it buses at that I'm sure they would have to get something else out if this besides more new X equipment.... I'm pretty sure that they would be really short but idk how this will work out for that depo but hey it is what is lol. Anyone feel free to give ya comments on my Stupid statement ya can even correct me on it.

3 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

Facts. I didn’t really think of that. But do remember. Ulmer has only 15 RTS left. I got a gut feeling that 7133, 7138 and 7139 are already or enroute to Ulmer from ENY. 

How come the Bronx gets new buses while Brooklyn gets their hand me downs?

What other do you expect  them to Get.... come on now as people said hundreds of time... FB Rtses are Retiring the process is for Brooklyn to get more Next Gens from Bronx and for that FB is one of them the more Next gens the more rtses can get pushed out from the depo leaving them to have less of a stortage.... and FB on the other hand dosent need any more XD40s as they are done in the orders the easiest way for them to push them to local scheme for there routes is for the B46 to use the XD60s that they have which should happen soon but just not right now... and not to mention again they are done in the XD60 list the easiest way to look at this is MJQ will have to push the rest of XD60s to FB for them to push the rest of the nova bus lfsas look at it that way .Besides the Mta ain't  letting FB touch any other fleet in the system so I'm sure you should know that by now.... So with that said your just gonna have to deal with them getting more next gens because it does make total sense.

Edited by Ultimategamer12c