MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Calvin said:

4091, 4100, 4101 KB to Flatbush 

Kinda knew that was coming. Did any more 43xx make the trip today. So far 4335 pulled in late last night. I’m guessing it’s going to be a split on the 43xx’s between FB and MJQ. 

PS: Disregard on 4100. It’s in FB on the B2. 

Edited by Future ENY OP
4100 at FB..

2 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

Kinda knew that was coming. Did any more 43xx make the trip today. So far 4335 pulled in late last night. I’m guessing it’s going to be a split on the 43xx’s between FB and MJQ.

what's going to be pushed out of MJQ other than the RTS?

24 minutes ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

LFS more than likely.

Remember, the LFS's are one of the few buses that can fit in the tunnel under Central Park for the M66/72 so they are probably going to stay.

Edited by Lil 57

53 minutes ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

LFS more than likely.

32 minutes ago, Lil 57 said:

Remember, the LFS's are one of the few buses that can fit in the tunnel under Central Park for the M66/72 so they are probably going to stay.

Basically. There's still 10 LFS are still at Quill for the two Crosstown routes. These and the 7500s are its rotation.

Edited by Calvin

13 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

Any Xcelsior except for the XN40 and XN60 can fit through the Transverse so that's not an issue.

I will be so scared seeing CNG Xcelsiors through tunnels. They are most special buses and I'm not gonna listen to news about them exploding by either stratching or crushing tanks through short tunnels.

Now, let's get back to delivery and transfers

Edited by King Transit

1 hour ago, King Transit said:

I will be so scared seeing CNG Xcelsiors through tunnels. They are most special buses and I'm not gonna listen to news about them exploding by either stratching or crushing tanks through short tunnels.

Now, let's get back to delivery and transfers

That would be highly unlikely and all buses have a placard above the drivers window which advises about the Height of the Bus, plus there would be no explosion, fire suppression systems are in place to prevent that, CNG Buses are prepared for these scenarios.