MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Novabus 5000 said:

6138 was never at MCH. The bus you have in mind is 6128.

On 5/2/2019 at 6:37 AM, JFK Depot said:

6138 on the M15SBS last night seen at Grand St headed to 125th St 

it wasn’t tracking 

1 hour ago, Novabus 5000 said:

6138 was never at MCH. The bus you have in mind is 6128.

6138 wasn’t tracking. However, it was in Manhattan earlier this week. Plus MCH hasn’t received delivery as they are still training with 6128. Also, it was confirmed that 6138 did leave for Manhattan. It’s now back in Brooklyn. 

11 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

6138 wasn’t tracking. However, it was in Manhattan earlier this week. Plus MCH hasn’t received delivery as they are still training with 6128. Also, it was confirmed that 6138 did leave for Manhattan. It’s now back in Brooklyn. 

Thank you... I didnt wanna correct him... I KNOW what I saw... it pulled up at Catherine St 6138... I got on it...Rode it to Grand St which is the next SBS stop.. got off and it took off... I should’ve gotten pictures of it at the time 

22 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

11 hours ago, JFK Depot said:

Thank you... I didnt wanna correct him... I KNOW what I saw... it pulled up at Catherine St 6138... I got on it...Rode it to Grand St which is the next SBS stop.. got off and it took off... I should’ve gotten pictures of it at the time 

My apologies! I must've missed that transfer in the system. 

1 hour ago, Novabus 5000 said:

My apologies! I must've missed that transfer in the system. 

Listen, no problem big homie.. It's been a bit crazy on NYCT (MTA) as of late... FB and MJQ been swapping as of late. However, MCH did need a extra bus to train and they took 6138 for a ride.. I saw it back in Brooklyn yesterday afternoon. Also do remember FB allotment has been reduced once again. This time to 29 buses per moderators. However, bus delivery has been slow. So we don't know if FB and MJQ will share a decent amount of 615x, and 616x buses and or FB taking MJQ recent set of buses. Stay tuned!

13 hours ago, JFK Depot said:

With that transfer.. You was right they did borrow and the depot stickers did not switch. However, it was there for training.. MCH still has 6128.

NYCT (MTA) needs to move on the MCH delivery tho.. Those 12xx buses are seriously taking a beating and need to be on local like ASAP. Hopefully, KB, GH, TU and I would like to throw a wild card.. Grand Avenue to take on these buses.. Although, Brooklyn Division is designated New Flyer territory. 

However, 4754 is at Grand Avenue, I don't know if operators and mechanics have gotten a chance to train and operate on the B38 or Q58 for revenue service.

On 5/2/2019 at 6:37 AM, JFK Depot said:

6138 on the M15SBS last night seen at Grand St headed to 125th St 

it wasn’t tracking 

That's 6128.......I was out there and caught it AT Grand Street. I fanned the line after work, saw no sign of 6138.

6138 was working B44 run 539 that same night. Hale never received that bus.

6128 was working the M15 SBS that same night at the same location down below(still image from video).

6128.jpg

On 5/4/2019 at 10:18 PM, Future ENY OP said:

The training buses they had were 6095 and 6096 and those were out training in Harlem 3-4 days a week.

They never received 6138, that bus was working the B44 since delivery and has not left Flatbush since. On the day you reported that 6138 moved to MCH, that bus was working B44 run 513 and pulled in at 22:07 to Flatbush.....I'm more than confident that you guys got 28 and 38 mixed up....

Edited by Cait Sith

4 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

That's 6128.......I was out there and caught it AT Grand Street. I fanned the line after work, saw no sign of 6138.

6138 was working B44 run 539 that same night. Hale never received that bus.

6128 was working the M15 SBS that same night at the same location down below(still image from video).

6128.jpg

The training buses they had were 6095 and 6096 and those were out training in Harlem 3-4 days a week.

They never received 6138, that bus was working the B44 since delivery and has not left Flatbush since. On the day you reported that 6138 moved to MCH, that bus was working B44 run 513 and pulled in at 22:07 to Flatbush.....I'm more than confident that you guys got 28 and 38 mixed up....

Thanks for the clarification @Cait Sith