MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, T J Trainman said:

I’m getting really fed up with these BS posts. If it is not transferred, do not post it, this thread is for actual bus moves only. What happened  to the mods on here? 

18 minutes ago, happy283 said:

People need to stop saying whether it's been reported all ready. It is insignificant and does not make a difference. It is also good to have these things confirmed.

Listen. We all here live busy lives. It doesn’t take a few minutes to check the other pages to see if the buses in question have been reported. Now, I’m starting to notice that running a transit forum is no easy fate. Tons of work and man hours are accounted to provide accurate reporting. 

However, as of late clowns are deciding to disrupt something viable especially with the moves and it means going back to the old ways of visual observations of buses being shifted from one depot to another. 

#carryon

1 hour ago, happy283 said:

People need to stop saying whether it's been reported all ready. It is insignificant and does not make a difference. It is also good to have these things confirmed.

I totally agree @happy283. It's annoying to see transfers that have already been reported. It's equally annoying to see posts saying "already reported."

1) People should follow through the thread before posting any bus moves.

2) Stop saying how something has already been mentioned. It's only adding more posts.

8592 8609 yukon. Grand now has the whole run from 7821-7828. I do not care enough to look through the previous pages to see exactly what has been reported, but I believe 7823-7824, 7826-7828 are the recent arrivals

Edited by Orion6025

6 hours ago, Orion6025 said:

4258-4259 to manhattanville

REVISION: since the original time of posting, both have been moved to OH. At least one's probably there to make up for 3923 being moved to Quill.

---

4532 UP to FP.

Edited by Orion6025

12 hours ago, T J Trainman said:

I’m getting really fed up with these BS posts. If it is not transferred, do not post it, this thread is for actual bus moves only. What happened  to the mods on here? 

We do have lives to live, you know......we don't get paid for this shit.

Folks, I'm gonna say this one last time before I start deleting posts.

Post ONLY, and ONLY deliveries or moves/transfers!

On that note, 8622-8625 assigned at Gun Hill, with 8624 physically there.

Edited by Cait Sith

14 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

That’s a copy. I read an earlier report that they went to MCH/146. Did anything else pop in from Yukon or KB transferring to MHV since your last report?  Also, be on the lookout for possible Gun Hill buses too. 

Not that I'm aware of but if you have any questions please ask in the bus and random thoughts thread