MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Orion6025 said:

5840 OF-FB

Makes a little sense. I guess they just wanted to focus on unwrapping and pushing out all the #12xx’s first, therefore they sent 5840 to Flatbush to get it out of the way. I wouldn’t be so surprised if the other two end up at Flatbush as well.

1 hour ago, Snorunts said:

Makes a little sense. I guess they just wanted to focus on unwrapping and pushing out all the #12xx’s first, therefore they sent 5840 to Flatbush to get it out of the way. I wouldn’t be so surprised if the other two end up at Flatbush as well.

Lol imagine they end up sending a 1200 to FB

2 hours ago, XcelsiorBoii4888 said:

Crazy I posted that a few days ago, and the roster gets updated right away when you do. Maybe my post aren't valid enough to get updated. I also said Castleton has every new LFS except 8701, but it's still not updated, whatever. 

It ain't that serious fam, relax.

Some people don't look back at previous posts before posting, as you should know by now.

2 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

Call me crazy but what is a LFSA doing at FB. My guess is that Flatbush is not the priority list for XD60's right now.

I'll call you crazy, you forget that they still have LFSAs? 🤣

2 hours ago, XcelsiorBoii4888 said:

Crazy I posted that a few days ago, and the roster gets updated right away when you do. Maybe my post aren't valid enough to get updated. I also said Castleton has every new LFS except 8701, but it's still not updated, whatever. 

My apologies on this cause, I was out of NY state for a few days. So, it wasn't updated as it used to before during the end of the day with a mobile device on me. 

Edited by Calvin

10 hours ago, MHV184 said:

With 4271 unwrapped from SBS according to Calvin. Is it a possibility that that bus might make it's trip today to Manhattanville 

It's on the S59 rn. Also 4271 is still wrapped.

Edited by Lil 57

12 hours ago, Calvin said:

5853, 5857: Mother Clara Hale (M15 SBS) to Flatbush (B44-SBS)

Those 2 are still in Manhattan 

12 hours ago, Missabassie said:

They'd better not (LOL). Them 1200's should head straight for Kingsbridge (personal opinion, which means nothing).

Listen with the way these bus moves are as of late you just might get a 1200 doing a local on the B44 or B46 at FB. 

3 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Listen with the way these bus moves are as of late you just might get a 1200 doing a local on the B44 or B46 at FB. 

You mean 1234 on the Q44 SBS, then the next day on the Q12 type moves? Lmao

9 hours ago, Missabassie said:

Fine by me..... I like LFSA's in Brooklyn.

I like them also in BK. However, just kinda wish ENY CMF or GA CMF have extensive nova parts to keep the novas in Brooklyn. With the TA being cash strapped and developers building more apartment buildings we will never get another Central Maintenance Facility in Brooklyn or even another depot attached to a CMF.