MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

1 hour ago, BDNQ2345 said:

Ok why is 4715 at JG

Maintenance? I remember reading on here that JG doesn't receive diesel fuel anymore and can only refuel CNG buses... the Metrocard RTS's get refueled elsewhere I remember reading.

From an Maintenance prospective, are the XD60s and XN60s that much different? I personally seen an UP RTS (Back when they still around) get road called then get driven to FLA to get repaired. So an depot fixing another depot's buses isn't far fetched.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Is this for revenue service, training, maintenance or storage for Grand Avenue. 

Could be training  cause last time I remembered  they had the 2017 XD60 and trained it (doing ghost runs for the B35) so this could possibly  be a scenario  like this too or it can be other purposes.

8107-8114, 8117-8118 at Yukon.

6 hours ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

Looks like the M14 dosen't need much buses now since alternatives are being used for the (L) shutdown

I think it has more to do with the fact that they're trying to get the 1200s to depots that are losing the 4700s.