MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Snorunts said:

6228, 6232: Delivered to Michael J. Quill
7848: Delivered to Ulmer Park

7484-7850 have been delivered.

#7850 is now at Ulmer spotted with stickers I seen it yesterday on my way to new lots for the 3. It did a run on the B6 at 7pm in da morning  yesterday.

3 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

#7850 is now at Ulmer spotted with stickers I seen it yesterday on my way to new lots for the 3. It did a run on the B6 at 7pm in da morning  yesterday.

Yes, I think it’s been there for some time now. Surprisingly it came kinda long before 7848. It confuses me why they skip around numbers for some reason....? XD

15 hours ago, Snorunts said:

Yes, I think it’s been there for some time now. Surprisingly it came kinda long before 7848. It confuses me why they skip around numbers for some reason....? XD

7848 was used as a demo. It was up in Rockland County for Transport of Rockland for a while.

1 hour ago, Future ENY OP said:

.... did anymore from MQ make the trip? 

So FB has the complete set of 5439-5443 for short term use for now. 

1 hour ago, Future ENY OP said:

.... did anymore from MQ make the trip? 

So FB has the complete set of 5439-5443 for short term use for now. 

No one knows if its short term or long term, stop making those type of statements.

5483 also showed up at Flatbush.

From what I've been told(not sure if its true or not, taking this with a grain of salt), the XD60s are not very well liked down at Flatbush. If this is true, it would share similar sentiments with Quill operators who prefer the 2016-2017 XD60s over the 2019s, since the 2019s have been slowed down.

But as always, we gotta wait and see, nothing is certain until it's certain.

6 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

No one knows if its short term or long term, stop making those type of statements.

From what I've been told(not sure if its true or not, taking this with a grain of salt), the XD60s are not very well liked down at Flatbush. If this is true, it would share similar sentiments with Quill operators who prefer the 2016-2017 XD60s over the 2019s, since the 2019s have been slowed down.

Loud and clear sir. Pardon with the loose statements. However, just only speaking through observation only. 

PS: To your knowledge have the MCH ops been complaining about the newer XD60’s?

Edited by Future ENY OP

6 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

If this is true, it would share similar sentiments with Quill operators who prefer the 2016-2017 XD60s over the 2019s, since the 2019s have been slowed down.

Would this have to do with the rumor I've been hearing that the Thermo King HVAC's on those buses being too overpowered?

22 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

But as always, we gotta wait and see, nothing is certain until it's certain.

Boy howdy. I've been on several of the new ones on B44+ & M15+, and those buses have been seriously hobbled.

I also find this hilarious as you-know-who was adamant that BK division supposedly didn't want (or like) Novas, & his plan to go one type was the best way....  I'm not picking on he-who-shall-not-be-named, but I just find this a bit funny.