MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

6112 to Flatbush. 
3977, 3980 to Fresh Pond. 

The 3900's hybrid buses were awesome. Felt like driving an old sport car that still has interest value lol..... Especially the way the steering wheel was using the old RTS style wheels with the three spokes instead of the 2 large spokes that all the latest buses has. 

32 minutes ago, Flatbush SBS Duece said:

The 3900's hybrid buses were awesome. Felt like driving an old sport car that still has interest value lol..... Especially the way the steering wheel was using the old RTS style wheels with the three spokes instead of the 2 large spokes that all the latest buses has. 

Absolutely, I agree. Especially 3978. That bus has very good pick up. It was one morning I was driving down Flatbush and it had to be a female driver whipping that bus good. Also, 3961 and 3966 the other 2 buses that had good pick up. Gotta give props to FB maintenance for re-working some of those FP/GA/YUK/GA/KB NG’s. 

52 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Absolutely, I agree. Especially 3978. That bus has very good pick up. It was one morning I was driving down Flatbush and it had to be a female driver whipping that bus good. Also, 3961 and 3966 the other 2 buses that had good pick up. Gotta give props to FB maintenance for re-working some of those FP/GA/YUK/GA/KB NG’s. 

So "nice"...

Seriously, Flatbush is no joke. That depot may get a lot of shit, but the people there can really make the best of a bad situation.