MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

First to ENY. Returned to FB. Now to Ulmer. No surprise. However, i rather those leave than the 76xx buses.  

I didn’t think Ulmer Park would be receiving any more 40 foot buses with the B1 becoming an articulated route in approximately two months. Watch those units return back to Flatbush! 😂

17 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

I didn’t think Ulmer Park would be receiving any more 40 foot buses with the B1 becoming an articulated route in approximately two months. Watch those units return back to Flatbush! 😂

You might be right. Let’s see tho. If anything we might prepare more XD’s to Fresh Pond and East New York respectively. Unless the governor intervenes with these buses. The Brooklyn OG’s are gonna run to the ground. 

17 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

Grand Avenue Depot is pretty much at the border of Queens and Brooklyn, making it easy to access for several buses.

having trained there 10 years ago (went to days 8 & 9) I realize where it is. i meant to state that i consider Grand Avenue a Brooklyn yard/cmf and it'd be nice if there was a cmf in the general area between CP, Baisley etc. it's a personal opinion. btw i have the same opinion re: staten island. not to deviate from the purpose of this thread, obviously 

Edited by EastFlatbushLarry
clarifying... because GOD FORBID someone doesn't mention that Grand Avenue is TECHNICALLY in Queens 🙄

15 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

I saw 6595 with ENY stickers on the :bus_bullet_b26: (normal), but then 2 days later, I saw the same unit in Upper Manhattan. Why?

I guess they didn’t give 6595 FP decals after being transferred from East New York a while back.

Could it of been a Subway Shuttle? Maybe a Training Bus?

Edited by Snorunts

12 hours ago, EastFlatbushLarry said:

QV was never a CMF. tbh, it'd be nice if there was one Queens-side, but alas... Transit logic

CP does the most work in Queens, not quite a CMF but they fix up a lot of buses and repaints them as well. Whatever they can't do, they send over to Grand Avenue(I consider it only as Brooklyn Division), ENY or sometimes Spring Creek.

5439 & 5441 currently at KB, awaiting their arrival to GH.

Edited by Cait Sith

2 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

CP does the most work in Queens, not quite a CMF but they fix up a lot of buses and repaints them as well. Whatever they can't do, they send over to Grand Avenue, ENY or sometimes Spring Creek.

5439 & 5441 currently at KB, awaiting their arrival to GH.

Will 5440 eventually make the trip to GH and will Flatbush send the remainder of the LFSA’s back to MQ or some to GH?