MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Armani said:

4436 GA-ENY 

Just Seen It On The B25

43 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

#4521 is now at ENY Depot from Grand Depot it was operating  on the B83.

Never would of expect East New York Depot to house more 2009 NG Hybrids than Grand Avenue Depot.... (GA=026, ENY=027)

In my opinion, DOB should convert Grand Avenue Depot to operate Xcelsiors only (and the five Proterra units). It would be nice if the remaining 26 NG Hybrids would be swapped for 2018-2019 Xcelsior XD40s (Just my opinion)....

Edited by Snorunts

2 hours ago, Snorunts said:

Never would of expect East New York Depot to house more 2009 NG Hybrids than Grand Avenue Depot.... (GA=026, ENY=027)

In my opinion, DOB should convert Grand Avenue Depot to operate Xcelsiors only (and the five Proterra units). It would be nice if the remaining 26 NG Hybrids would be swapped for 2018-2019 Xcelsior XD40s (Just my opinion)....

Its only because the B38 became a artic route. 

#4449 is now at ENY Depot from Grand and also has got washed and looks really clean  it was at ENY depot yesterday  doing runs on the B14 and stayed overnight now today is tracking on the B12 I dont wanna fully say it's a transfer because  recently  ENY depot been loaning off buses from Grand so ima go on a bunch and say this is a loaner as well.

1 hour ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

#4449 is now at ENY Depot from Grand and also has got washed and looks really clean  it was at ENY depot yesterday  doing runs on the B14 and stayed overnight now today is tracking on the B12 I dont wanna fully say it's a transfer because  recently  ENY depot been loaning off buses from Grand so ima go on a bunch and say this is a loaner as well.

Only way to spot if it is fully for ENY is if they slap the decals. I’m in agreement with you to say that it is a loaner for now.