Jump to content
Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers. Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Message added by Cait Sith

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Armani said:

4436 GA-ENY 

Just Seen It On The B25

43 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

#4521 is now at ENY Depot from Grand Depot it was operating  on the B83.

Never would of expect East New York Depot to house more 2009 NG Hybrids than Grand Avenue Depot.... (GA=026, ENY=027)

In my opinion, DOB should convert Grand Avenue Depot to operate Xcelsiors only (and the five Proterra units). It would be nice if the remaining 26 NG Hybrids would be swapped for 2018-2019 Xcelsior XD40s (Just my opinion)....

Edited by Snorunts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Snorunts said:

Never would of expect East New York Depot to house more 2009 NG Hybrids than Grand Avenue Depot.... (GA=026, ENY=027)

In my opinion, DOB should convert Grand Avenue Depot to operate Xcelsiors only (and the five Proterra units). It would be nice if the remaining 26 NG Hybrids would be swapped for 2018-2019 Xcelsior XD40s (Just my opinion)....

 

Its only because the B38 became a artic route. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

#4521 is now at ENY Depot from Grand Depot it was operating  on the B83.

It’s currently on the b24

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dannyboy876 said:

It’s currently on the b24

That was fast! Gotta track 4436 next time it runs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Armani said:

4436 GA-ENY 

Just Seen It On The B25

 

8 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

#4521 is now at ENY Depot from Grand Depot it was operating  on the B83.

Both 4436 & 4521 are back at Grand Ave. Bus 4436 is currently on the B62.

Edited by TransitMan0251
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TransitMan0251 said:

 

Both 4436 & 4521 are back at Grand Ave. Bus 4436 is currently on the B62.

Ok copy so there were on rush hour loans.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2020 at 8:52 AM, Cait Sith said:

Yup, been there since last Wednesday.

And as of today they are still out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5439 is officially a Kingsbridge Bus, has stickers to prove it.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NBTA said:

5439 is officially a Kingsbridge Bus, has stickers to prove it.

Again. Is it still +selectbus or local now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#4449 is now at ENY Depot from Grand and also has got washed and looks really clean  it was at ENY depot yesterday  doing runs on the B14 and stayed overnight now today is tracking on the B12 I dont wanna fully say it's a transfer because  recently  ENY depot been loaning off buses from Grand so ima go on a bunch and say this is a loaner as well.

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

#4449 is now at ENY Depot from Grand and also has got washed and looks really clean  it was at ENY depot yesterday  doing runs on the B14 and stayed overnight now today is tracking on the B12 I dont wanna fully say it's a transfer because  recently  ENY depot been loaning off buses from Grand so ima go on a bunch and say this is a loaner as well.

Only way to spot if it is fully for ENY is if they slap the decals. I’m in agreement with you to say that it is a loaner for now. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.