Jump to content
Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers. Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Message added by Cait Sith

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

6124 to Flatbush Ave Depot (FB) (NYCT) from JFK (MTA) bus 

6042 is now left at JFK unless that has moved to Flatbush (confirmation please) 

Edited by Future ENY OP
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

6124 to Flatbush Ave Depot (FB) (NYCT) from JFK (MTA) bus 

6042 is now left at JFK unless that has moved to Flatbush (confirmation please) 

6042 is still at JFK Depot. It’s currently operating on the Q52-SBS route.

Edited by Snorunts
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snorunts said:

6042 is still at JFK Depot. It’s currently operating on the Q52-SBS route.

Copy. Appreciate the clarification. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, WestFarms36 said:

1045 is back in service at WF, running on the Bx39 right now.

Where was it before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snorunts said:

Where was it before?

It got involved in an accident on November 30th when running on the Bx15 LIMITED towards Fordham Plaza.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WestFarms36 said:

It got involved in an accident on November 30th when running on the Bx15 LIMITED towards Fordham Plaza.

Gotcha! Thanks for sharing.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Calvin said:

6839, 6840: ENY to FP

i don't usually act out over transfers, however, this one hits home, seeing as i have always been a fan of the East NY 67xx's & 68xx's... those better be loans, got-dammit 😂(sarcastically speaking) 

Edited by EastFlatbushLarry
  • Like 1
  • LMAO! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also to keep this noted the tmg roster says #6624  is at FP Depot a ex Eny Depot unit. I cant remember  if that unit was retired  or got reactivated but it's at pond apparently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

Also to keep this noted the tmg roster says #6624  is at FP Depot a ex Eny Depot unit. I cant remember  if that unit was retired  or got reactivated but it's at pond apparently. 

It's currently assigned to FP.

20 hours ago, Calvin said:

6839, 6840: ENY to FP

6839 is only at FP. It has not hit service since it's arrival.

  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting  but it seems that ENY is short and is loaning off #7273 from FP rn it's running on the Q56 as we speak hopefully  it's a loaner and not an actual  transfer but we will shall see.

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

Interesting  but it seems that ENY is short and is loaning off #7273 from FP rn it's running on the Q56 as we speak hopefully  it's a loaner and not an actual  transfer but we will shall see.

It’s actually running on the Q54.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.