Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers. Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, T J Trainman said:

The latest info I have is that 6118 went back to MJQ from LGA.       6120 is still at LGA.     Also, 7367 was seen (not by me) at the QV depot.

#6120 isn't at LGA, the bus is at Quill. It is doing a run on the M79 as we speak.

Edited by Ultimategamer12c
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

Are 4814, 6490, 6506, 6510, 6808, & 6839 still Grand Avenue’s buses? Maybe they’re at Eastchester? I’ve only been able to catch 7100, 7114, 7122, & 7692.

4814 is still at Grand. 6490 is at Storage. 6506 and 6510 are at Grand. 6808 & 6839 are at storage.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

3815 MQ to MHV (I believe this move was possibly mentioned. However, if not bus was spotted working the M2 yesterday with MHV decals) 

Little update on that. 3815 is back at MJQ Its running on the M22 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Novabus 5000 said:

3802/04/06/07 from MQ to JFK 

This could be a start of transferring some of the next-gens to (MTA) Bus, but I'm not sure if it's confirmed.

Edited by RSMG106

12 minutes ago, T J Trainman said:

The 3800s are most likely going to replace the 65/6600s at JFK.

So I'm guessing that MQ needs a few buses to add for service, or that they don't need any buses at the moment?

26 minutes ago, RSMG106 said:

So I'm guessing that MQ needs a few buses to add for service, or that they don't need any buses at the moment?

They still have enough standards for their routes out of Quill. 

Edited by Calvin
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Novabus 5000 said:

3802/04/06/07 from MQ to JFK 

Ugh, They were better off sending the 6700's than these shits. MJQ has only 15 If im correct of Old Gens. This is why I wish JFK could have gotten half of that XD40 order.

4 minutes ago, R32 3838 said:

Ugh, They were better off sending the 6700's than these shits. MJQ has only 15 If im correct of Old Gens. This is why I wish JFK could have gotten half of that XD40 order.

No, they have 26, I believe.

Just now, Snorunts said:

No, they have 26, I believe.

oh they probably gotten more, the last time i saw the roster at MJQ they only had 15 of them, but imo those should have went instead of the next gens. keep those lead acid Next Gens in manhattan.

6 minutes ago, R32 3838 said:

oh they probably gotten more, the last time i saw the roster at MJQ they only had 15 of them, but imo those should have went instead of the next gens. keep those lead acid Next Gens in manhattan.

They have 15 or 16 of the 2009 NG Hybrids. Maybe that’s what you’re thinking of?