MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Consider it a possible move to Fresh Pond. 

Don't consider anything until it officially moves. You never know.

I remember way back when Novas 9186-9228...IIRC were moved from MJQ to Queens (I think Jamaica). They all arrived...except #9203. That particular bus remained at MJQ for a few years and then was transferred.

So my point is that we never know until it happens.

33 minutes ago, The TransitMan said:

Don't consider anything until it officially moves. You never know.

I remember way back when Novas 9186-9228...IIRC were moved from MJQ to Queens (I think Jamaica). They all arrived...except #9203. That particular bus remained at MJQ for a few years and then was transferred.

So my point is that we never know until it happens.

That is a copy. I remember seeing 9203 back in the day in Manhattan. At least back then the DOB was a lot organized.

But now it’s just too many oddballs and yes I get the whole mileage thing. Will be more mindful.

Cuz that Not in Service could mean a few things and not just only for deadheads and such. 

5 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

That is a copy. I remember seeing 9203 back in the day in Manhattan. At least back then the DOB was a lot organized.

But now it’s just too many oddballs and yes I get the whole mileage thing. Will be more mindful.

Cuz that Not in Service could mean a few things and not just only for deadheads and such. 

No...no it was not lol.

57 minutes ago, Calvin said:

4113: Gun Hill to East New York

45 minutes ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

4107 from Gun Hill to ENY.

It has started, the NG Bx days are probably numbered. (Either that or these are just for extras.)

34 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

I think 4601 and 4629 are being loaned out. They are both on the B12 at this time. 

Probably a school tripper. The area on the B12 route is not on the colored zone(s) as schools can start/end in-person. 

Edited by Calvin

39 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Probably a school tripper. The area on the B12 route is not on the colored zone(s) as schools can start/end in-person. 

47 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

4814 finally started service out of Grand Avenue Depot. It’s on the B47. 7254 remains at Grand Avenue Depot, no idea on 7253. Also, anyone know if 6506 & 6510 still there?

#4814 been started service yesterday. It had did it's  first run on the B60. And yes #6506 and #6510 is still there as well just hasn't  done service yet either  most likely  used as a swing bus.

Edited by Ultimategamer12c

41 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Yeah your right, looks like the trippers finally returned  to the B12 I thought  it was a transfer lol due to the fact ENY been getting some odd balls from FB Depot anyways so, I do apologize on the false transfers.

On 10/16/2020 at 4:51 PM, Snorunts said:

4814 finally started service out of Grand Avenue Depot. It’s on the B47. 7254 remains at Grand Avenue Depot, no idea on 7253. 

To add-on to that, it has the Grand Av sticker attached by Quality Control Bus. 

Edited by Calvin