MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

4108, 4515: Manhattanville ➡️ East New York 

I’m surprised Manhattanville is still losing buses. I wonder how they are planning to cover the 1 train closure. Since from what I heard they are adding more service on the M3

7 hours ago, MHV184 said:

I’m surprised Manhattanville is still losing buses. I wonder how they are planning to cover the 1 train closure. Since from what I heard they are adding more service on the M3

The 191 Street Elevators are back up and running. Project got completed early.

(Saw the 181 St (1) Elevator replacement got accelerated to December 5th, 2021 from March 2022.)

Completed

191 1 Station: February 2020 - February 2021 November 2020

The new elevators are in service! Construction began February 1, 2020, and wrapped up way ahead of schedule on November 24, 2020, instead of February 2021, dramatically minimizing the impact on our customers.

MTA Announces Completion of 191 St Elevator Replacement

MTA Announces Completion of 191 St Elevator ReplacementMTA Announces Completion of 191 St Elevator ReplacementMTA Announces Completion of 191 St Elevator ReplacementMTA Announces Completion of 191 St Elevator ReplacementMTA Announces Completion of 191 St Elevator ReplacementMTA Announces Completion of 191 St Elevator Replacement

Edited by WestFarms36
Updated info.