MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

1 hour ago, Calvin said:

Snow loans are not really transfers in this part of the thread (best bet is the fleet discussion). They are on stay for days for incoming snowstorms and depot stickers don't change (unless it's moved for a reason). 

My only point was that they are discussed in this thread. I will avree they arent long term transfers.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, happy283 said:

I love how you think you can troll me off this site. I got news for you and any other trolls out there. I am not going anywhere and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it.

You, uh, do realize that mods exist for a reason, right?

1 hour ago, Lex said:

You, uh, do realize that mods exist for a reason, right?

Could we PLEASE move ALL of these conversations to RANDOM THOUGHTS thread. It's really getting annoying having to sort through all of this nonsensical drivel to find the actual bus moves & transfers!  This thread is ONLY for BUS MOVES, DELIVERIES & TRANSFERS!

For future reference and to reduce the clutter in this thread, post any loans in the Bus-Random Thoughts thread.

1308, 1309 and 1310 are at CP.

1312, at CP as well.

1311 is still in New Jersey.

On 2/11/2021 at 9:51 AM, UTC Bus Roster said:

I had heard that 0022 became 9620. Can someone confirm that?

Not confirmed as of yet. It went back to Nova.

Edited by Cait Sith

4431 (FP) is running on the B41. Does Fresh Pond help with this route during late nights?

Update: 4046, 4067, 4102, 4431, 4527 are all running on Flatbush routes (B41/44/46). Does this happen on a regular basis or are these transfers/loans from Fresh Pond?

Edited by Snorunts

6 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

4431 (FP) is running on the B41. Does Fresh Pond help with this route during late nights?

This could be either an potential move, regular loan or snow loan... Stay tuned....

As for your 2nd question. FP does not help FB on any of it's overnight lines including the B41 and B99.

Edited by Future ENY OP

8 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

Update: 4046, 4067, 4102, 4431, 4527 are all running on Flatbush routes (B41/44/46). Does this happen on a regular basis or are these transfers/loans from Fresh Pond?

I think these are snow loans...  Doubt they are transfers unless a moderator can confirm.

22 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

For future reference and to reduce the clutter in this thread, post any loans in the Bus-Random Thoughts thread.

1308, 1309 and 1310 are at CP.

1312, at CP as well.

1311 is still in New Jersey.

Not confirmed as of yet. It went back to Nova.

10 hours ago, Snorunts said:

Please note what Cait Sith requested.

1 hour ago, 4P3607 said:

3607 must be at BP as it's tracking on the Q111 right now. 

That thing (including most of 3600-3609) has been LGA for almost it's entire life. 

Yeah they got a few loaners from LGA, which pushed a few artics to Far Rockaway for temporary storage so they can have space for the hybrids.

3860 is also at BP, currently not in service though.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2021 at 1:18 PM, Snorunts said:

Excuse me, but how was I supposed to know if these were loans or transfers at the time. Chill out, Bill.

Come on fella, let's not be so sensitive.

It was snowing on Thursday where the artics were out of service..  So shifts of 40'ers were necessary to depots which have large numbers of artics assigned. 

1 hour ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

Come on fella, let's not be so sensitive.

It was snowing on Thursday where the artics were out of service..  So shifts of 40'ers were necessary to depots which have large numbers of artics assigned. 

I see what you are saying, but at the time I had no idea if these were transfers or not.
1) Flatbush hadn't received snow loans at all this year before this week. 

2) Fresh Pond recently received buses to retire the remaining 2007 Hybrids in the depot, which were only used as SPARE buses.

Again, I acknowledged the request for loans to be mentioned in the Random Thoughts Thread, however, it might not always be too clear at the time on whether buses are loaned or transferred to other depots (especially in Brooklyn). 

1 hour ago, Snorunts said:

I see what you are saying, but at the time I had no idea if these were transfers or not.

1) Flatbush hadn't received snow loans at all this year before this week. 

2) Fresh Pond recently received buses to retire the remaining 2007 Hybrids in the depot, which were only used as SPARE buses.

Again, I acknowledged the request for loans to be mentioned in the Random Thoughts Thread, however, it might not always be too clear at the time on whether buses are loaned or transferred to other depots (especially in Brooklyn). 

Flatbush did receive a small loan from East New York during the December snow storm so that statement is kinda off. However, the earlier snow storm this past month they didn’t receive any loans until Thursday.