Jump to content

Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers. Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Message added by Cait Sith

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, 1train2255railfan said:

2021 Nova LFS HEV 9637 has been built 

As well as 9624.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, limitednyc said:

1557? 1357

 

12 minutes ago, 1train2255railfan said:

It's 1557. They're not going sequentially

 

Makes sense. 1300-1556 are the 257 buses going to MTA Bus. 1557-1606 are the ones for NYCTA, and 1607-1629 are the SIM23/SIM24 option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAJOR changes in New NYMTA Bus Deliveries...

2021 Nova LFS HEV #9620-9910
Tuskegee 20 (will be first), Kingsbridge 25, Manhattanville 226, Gun Hill 20

2021 New Flyer XDE40 #9510-9619, 9416-9499
Hale 68 (will be first), Quill 92, ENY 25, Grand 25

2021-22 Nova LFS Diesel #8755-8963
Jamaica 60 (will be first), Stengel 79, Queens Village 50, Castleton 20

2021-22 New Flyer XD40 #7851-7989
Fresh Pond 39 (will be first), ENY 40, Flatbush 40, Ulmer Park 20

2021-22 Prevost X3-45 #1300-1628
College Point 82, Eastchester 48, Meredith 50, Far Rockaway 23, Yonkers 39, Spring Creek 25, Bailey Park 8, LaGuardia 22

As always, Subject to Change (as this is the 3rd change)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Real said:

MAJOR changes in New NYMTA Bus Deliveries...

2021 Nova LFS HEV #9620-9910
Tuskegee 20 (will be first), Kingsbridge 25, Manhattanville 226, Gun Hill 20

2021 New Flyer XDE40 #9510-9619, 9416-9499
Hale 68 (will be first), Quill 92, ENY 25, Grand 25

2021-22 Nova LFS Diesel #8755-8963
Jamaica 60 (will be first), Stengel 79, Queens Village 50, Castleton 20

2021-22 New Flyer XD40 #7851-7989
Fresh Pond 39 (will be first), ENY 40, Flatbush 40, Ulmer Park 20

2021-22 Prevost X3-45 #1300-1628
College Point 82, Eastchester 48, Meredith 50, Far Rockaway 23, Yonkers 39, Spring Creek 25, Bailey Park 8, LaGuardia 22

As always, Subject to Change (as this is the 3rd change)

a few things (barring any further changes) 

so, hunnit street gets new units for the m31 (which moves those 39xx's lord knows where)... while MV gets it's entire fleet replaced in one shot (give or take... I'm not sure that's an accurate assumption/assessment) so before the 'how come Manhattanville never gets new buses?' bs starts again... THIS is why. OF's allotment increased by 8. so, no xde40's for CS... they'll get strictly diesel novas instead. no LFS diesels for East NY, redistributed between JA & CS. .. I'm slightly disappointed. would've been nice to see those on the B14/17 or B45/65. am i missing something as to the reason why SC will receive 10 less units?

I'll reserve further judgment, as nothing is set in stone with these deliveries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EastFlatbushLarry said:

a few things (barring any further changes) 

so, hunnit street gets new units for the m31 (which moves those 39xx's lord knows where)... while MV gets it's entire fleet replaced in one shot (give or take... I'm not sure that's an accurate assumption/assessment) so before the 'how come Manhattanville never gets new buses?' bs starts again... THIS is why. OF's allotment increased by 8. so, no xde40's for CS... they'll get strictly diesel novas instead. no LFS diesels for East NY, redistributed between JA & CS. .. I'm slightly disappointed. would've been nice to see those on the B14/17 or B45/65. am i missing something as to the reason why SC will receive 10 less units?

I'll reserve further judgment, as nothing is set in stone with these deliveries. 

That is a typo on my part, Spring Creek is getting 35.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, The Real said:

MAJOR changes in New NYMTA Bus Deliveries...

2021 Nova LFS HEV #9620-9910
Tuskegee 20 (will be first), Kingsbridge 25, Manhattanville 226, Gun Hill 20

2021 New Flyer XDE40 #9510-9619, 9416-9499
Hale 68 (will be first), Quill 92, ENY 25, Grand 25

2021-22 Nova LFS Diesel #8755-8963
Jamaica 60 (will be first), Stengel 79, Queens Village 50, Castleton 20

2021-22 New Flyer XD40 #7851-7989
Fresh Pond 39 (will be first), ENY 40, Flatbush 40, Ulmer Park 20

2021-22 Prevost X3-45 #1300-1628
College Point 82, Eastchester 48, Meredith 50, Far Rockaway 23, Yonkers 39, Spring Creek 25, Bailey Park 8, LaGuardia 22

As always, Subject to Change (as this is the 3rd change)

I'll repost this on the Depots thread to make sure unnecessary space isn't taken up

Edited by MysteriousBtrain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One other error I forgot to fix on my math and I thought I fixed it. But Its Quill, Quill is getting 76 not 92.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EastFlatbushLarry said:

a few things (barring any further changes) 

so, hunnit street gets new units for the m31 (which moves those 39xx's lord knows where)... while MV gets it's entire fleet replaced in one shot (give or take... I'm not sure that's an accurate assumption/assessment) so before the 'how come Manhattanville never gets new buses?' bs starts again... THIS is why. OF's allotment increased by 8. so, no xde40's for CS... they'll get strictly diesel novas instead. no LFS diesels for East NY, redistributed between JA & CS. .. I'm slightly disappointed. would've been nice to see those on the B14/17 or B45/65. am i missing something as to the reason why SC will receive 10 less units?

I'll reserve further judgment, as nothing is set in stone with these deliveries. 

Some of those 39xx buses might end up at MTA bus since they have over 270+ Orion VII OG’s that need to retire. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Real said:

MAJOR changes in New NYMTA Bus Deliveries...

2021 Nova LFS HEV #9620-9910
Tuskegee 20 (will be first), Kingsbridge 25, Manhattanville 226, Gun Hill 20

2021 New Flyer XDE40 #9510-9619, 9416-9499
Hale 68 (will be first), Quill 92, ENY 25, Grand 25

2021-22 Nova LFS Diesel #8755-8963
Jamaica 60 (will be first), Stengel 79, Queens Village 50, Castleton 20

2021-22 New Flyer XD40 #7851-7989
Fresh Pond 39 (will be first), ENY 40, Flatbush 40, Ulmer Park 20

2021-22 Prevost X3-45 #1300-1628
College Point 82, Eastchester 48, Meredith 50, Far Rockaway 23, Yonkers 39, Spring Creek 25, Bailey Park 8, LaGuardia 22

As always, Subject to Change (as this is the 3rd change)

doses this mean that cs might  send 60 xc60's to lga?

 

'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, limitednyc said:

doses this mean that cs might  send 60 xc60's to lga?

 

'

alright, I'll bite. 

why would CS part with XD60's aside from summer loans? 

Edited by EastFlatbushLarry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EastFlatbushLarry said:

alright, I'll bite. 

why would CS part with XD60's aside from summer loans? 

I think he might mean XD40s... 
 

 

7 minutes ago, limitednyc said:

doses this mean that cs might  send 60 xc60's to lga?

 

'

Could be a possibility. But I think they might just send their NGs to other MTA bus depots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Q39 to Ridgewood said:

I think he might mean XD40s... 
 

 

Could be a possibility. But I think they might just send their NGs to other MTA bus depots

if he meant xd40's... i didn't even consider them being moved either tbh (full disclosure: i almost forgot CS had xd40's... sue me lol)

first though when i read the potential delivery allotment: dem NG's = gone 

Edited by EastFlatbushLarry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, limitednyc said:

doses this mean that cs might  send 60 xc60's to lga?

 

'

No. The NG Hybrids will be pushed out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

No. The NG Hybrids will be pushed out...

Won't this leave them around 10 buses short? Seeing that the NG fleet is around 88 buses and they're getting 79 in return. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, danielhg121 said:

Won't this leave them around 10 buses short? Seeing that the NG fleet is around 88 buses and they're getting 79 in return. 

Casey Stengel has exactly 90 NG Hybrids: 

4132, 4172, 4175-4219, 4469-4482, 4573-4576, 4656-4660, 4665-4667, 4671, 4677-4680, 4682-4683, 4685-4690, 4692, 4696-4698

This means all but 11 NG Hybrids will pushed out unless Casey Stengel has spares. If not, the remaining 11 NG Hybrids could possibly swap with 2015 XD40s from Brooklyn. Anything could happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, danielhg121 said:

Won't this leave them around 10 buses short? Seeing that the NG fleet is around 88 buses and they're getting 79 in return. 

 

32 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

Casey Stengel has exactly 90 NG Hybrids: 

4132, 4172, 4175-4219, 4469-4482, 4573-4576, 4656-4660, 4665-4667, 4671, 4677-4680, 4682-4683, 4685-4690, 4692, 4696-4698

This means all but 11 NG Hybrids will pushed out unless Casey Stengel has spares. If not, the remaining 11 NG Hybrids could possibly swap with 2015 XD40s from Brooklyn. Anything could happen.

I have been wondering if perhaps Castleton can send some extra LFSs their way, once they get the order, but it's too early to tell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, limitednyc said:

doses this mean that cs might  send 60 xc60's to lga?

 

'

Jamaica just got brand new XD40 and they’re get 60 LFS ! So I guess they’re pushing out the XD40s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.