MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Gotham Bus Co. said:

Staten Island functions as one depot with four yards, so any bus assigned to any depot can randomly show up at any other.

I'm aware. Ik that Meredith  doesn't  have the necessary  stuff compared  to Charleston  or CA or even YU which is why buses get straight up sent to them. 

On 4/8/2021 at 12:00 AM, Cait Sith said:

At this point, any pointless, meaningless posts that don't have anything to do with this thread(or any thread for that matter, especially from those who just post just to see themselves speak and make themselves laugh) or doesn't contribute to the discussion will get deleted. Members will receive warnings if this continues and will be placed under post moderation. I've already deleted some posts.

As for folks going ballistic over discussions, look, there's going to be some discussions here or there in this thread one way or another. It's not THAT serious....just scroll past it and look for what you need. I do encourage folks to use the BUS-Random Thoughts Thread if they can, but if its questions and whatnot, that's fine in this thread, just don't get carried away.

Predictions and long, drawn out posts, don't post them here.
BusTime glitches, don't post them here.

Loans, do not post them here.

On another note, 3260 is at Spring Creek from Baisley Park. Spotted it earlier in service.

^

Take notice of this post. I've cleaned up the childish nonsense. One more round of that occurs, and folks will be placed under mod queue.

2 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Small problem with that move.  That bus already at Yukon. Unless you meant 2579. 2679 is currently a Yukon bus. 

It was listed at TTMG out of Meredith. Could be a loaner sent back to its origin.