MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Future ENY OP said:

You wrote that in a few hours ago than took it out...

I thought it was a Meredith at first (a rush hour tripper) but it's Castleton now. Hence the change....

But please calm down. It was just to avoid any false posts. Otherwise, it would be left as it is. 

Edited by Calvin

1 hour ago, Calvin said:

I thought it was a Meredith at first (a rush hour tripper) but it's Castleton now. Hence the change....

But please calm down. It was just to avoid any false posts. Otherwise, it would be left as it is. 

We've been pretty good with ripping those Meredith stickers off, so if it has a Castle sticker, it's ours.

2 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

From a Source that I have read on is that ECH will be getting 2216,2218, 2221-2222,& 2226-2227 from CA Depot. 

2008's that got beat up both mileage wise and maintenance wise from SI replacing buses only 1 or 2 years older that got superb maintenance at ECH.  LOL! 

Edited by Bill from Maspeth

15 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Its for the depot. Might be a possibility that they could get the rest of CAS 2210-2228. 

Yeah, I thought about that after I posted my original comments before I made the edit because there are a lot of express buses older than these.

Edited by Bill from Maspeth