MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno if I’d consider this a move but 6692 is now at East New York from Gleason. Bus has a hold sign on the dashboard and is being used as a swing bus. Bus spotted on Jay Street yesterday sitting at the B65 stop.. I’m not 100% if the other buses stored at Gleason have made their way to EN for swing bus purposes. So far EN now has 6692, 6698. 

Edited by Future ENY OP

Buses used as loans are used as “trippers”. They will return back to their respective depots once they’re finished their day of service on that route. Only those deemed will be permanently while one depot is getting new orders

13 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

Looks like 4571 from GA is now MHV Depot. The Bus was spotted  on the (A) Shuttle today with MHV Decals.

Why is Manhattanville taking buses from the Brooklyn Division. Didn’t they send buses to East New York some time ago?  My guess is there’s a slowdown on the HEV deliveries. 

12 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

Small recap for Manhattanville: They now have acquired the following buses: 3965, 3996, 4571, 4172 and possibly more on the way. Something tells me there are delays in delivering the HEV's.

Considering that Kingsbridge's batch (to my knowledge) hasn't run in over a month, I think we've got some bad teething problems on our hands...