MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1394, 9745, and 9752 all in NJ. there is 1 other prevost and 8 nova hevs  (possibly 11 or more, there was a image of it at Nj) with the 3 buses but either were too unclear to see or the bus number wasn't put on it yet. 

Edited by ParkerTheM7
clearfication

37 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Are these 2 buses possible long term loans to EN or assigned? Those 2 buses have been there for practically 10 days counting today. 

As of today, they are still running on East New York routes. During the first few days, they still had Ulmer Park decals (not sure if they have EN logos at the time).

7 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Don't ask me why. Last I checked, I was reporting something that's accurate. Personally, I don't pay attention to any of that.

Its most likely to the fact that the move was already reported a few days ago. That being said, the repeat post didn't warrant any funny reactions unless there's some inside joke that is being lost on many.

Edited by Kingsbridgeviewer382

1 hour ago, trainfan22 said:

Why did this post get three LMAO reactions? What's so funny about post? I read it serveral times over and don't get the joke...

I laughed because it was posted already and he approved the original post, then goes on and posts it again. Everyone else just followed me. That's my way of replying without commenting anything irrelevant to an actual move. 

Apparently there are a bunch of new LFS hybrids that have already been built (without decals). It looks like the ones that do have decals are 9700, 9739, 9752 (which are all likely going to be assigned to Manhattanville).

As for the XDE40s, in addition to 9564-9566, 9562-9563, 9568-9570 are built as well (just not assigned to a depot).

1 minute ago, Snorunts said:

Apparently there are a bunch of new LFS hybrids that have already been built (without decals). It looks like the ones that do have decals are 9700, 9739, 9752 (which are all likely going to be assigned to Manhattanville).

As for the XDE40s, in addition to 9564-95669562-9563, 9568-9570 are built as well (just not assigned to a depot).

In bold. Are going to MCH. 9564-9566 are already there. The others are not there yet. However, are to be assigned there. 

1 hour ago, Snorunts said:

As for the XDE40s, in addition to 9564-9566, 9562-9563, 9568-9570 are built as well (just not assigned to a depot).

That's normal, the decals get applied at the vendor(s).

9724(if this was already reported, disregard), 9739, 9750, 9752, 9773 assigned to Manhattanville, currently in NJ.

And up to 9590 is built.

1 hour ago, Cait Sith said:

That's normal, the decals get applied at the vendor(s).

9724(if this was already reported, disregard), 9739, 9750, 9752, 9773 assigned to Manhattanville, currently in NJ.

And up to 9590 is built.

That’s great to hear, how many novas have been built so far?