MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5313, 5316. GH to West Farms. 
3313, 3398. ECH to Yonkers

3408 Yonkers to ECH. 
1213, 1280. GH to West Farms 

According to TTMG: The following Manhattanville units are delivered: 9739, 9740, 9745, 9750, 9752, 9773. 

According to TTMG: 4856, 4857 are official and registered to East New York from Ulmer Park. 

Edited by Future ENY OP
Manhattanville units delivered

5 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

5313, 5316. GH to West Farms. 
3313, 3398. ECH to Yonkers

3408 Yonkers to ECH. 
1213, 1280. GH to West Farms 

According to TTMG: The following Manhattanville units are delivered: 9739, 9740, 9745, 9750, 9752, 9773. 

According to TTMG: 4856, 4857 are official and registered to East New York from Ulmer Park. 

None of those have actually been delivered. They are still in New Jersey. As I said, they are assigned to Manhattanville, hence the roster update.

Edited by Cait Sith

9 hours ago, Calvin said:

6030, 6032: Flatbush to Casey Stengel 

What I don’t get about these summer XD60 moves is why can’t other depots just send buses to LGA for the Q53 instead of doing this 3-4 way swap? I just find it unnecessary for CS to give up a few of their buses just to get replacements from Quill & FB.  Just have Quill & KB send buses to LGA and CS keeps what they have. 

12 minutes ago, NewFlyer 230 said:

What I don’t get about these summer XD60 moves is why can’t other depots just send buses to LGA for the Q53 instead of doing this 3-4 way swap? I just find it unnecessary for CS to give up a few of their buses just to get replacements from Quill & FB.  Just have Quill & KB send buses to LGA and CS keeps what they have. 

You mean FB.

I think part of this has to do with pick scheduling especially at Quill and FB during the summer months.

4 hours ago, NewFlyer 230 said:

Quill and FB have less SBS runs during the summer, so they have a high enough spare factor to send buses elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Snorunts said:

Yeah, so why can’t MQ and FB send buses to LG instead of CS doing so?

Because the distance between LG and CS is much, much closer. Buses between those two depots can be swapped much quicker.

CS also has a few extra runs during the summer as well, so they'll need buses to compensate for their losses.

8 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

Also anything that was recently  listed as of today from WF Roster  those buses are now back at GH Depot which include the recent long loans which was 4094 and 8351.

Only 4094, 8351 have returned. The artics are still there at West Farms.  5301, 5312-5317 are all now registered to West Farms. 

Edited by Future ENY OP

1 hour ago, Future ENY OP said:

Only 4094, 8351 have returned. The artics are still there at West Farms.  5301, 5312-5317 are all now registered to West Farms. 

I'm aware of the 53xx still being at WF which is why I didn't mention them. Aside from the 53xx that they still have I was talking about whatever buses they was loaning from GH had all went back last night.

Edited by Ultimategamer12c