MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, The TransitMan said:

Interesting because it was on the B62 at Queens Plaza (28th St) around 5:45 when I past by. Must've DH to ENY after that.

Apparently, it's been between EN and GA since yesterday and that's why I chose my words carefully and said that bus is on loan to EN and not an actual transfer. It was on the B15 for a portion of the day than returned back to GA that night.  Today, its been on the B47 as you indicated than on the B14. Last checked, bus hasn't been seen since 7PM Friday night.

15 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

Apparently, it's been between EN and GA since yesterday and that's why I chose my words carefully and said that bus is on loan to EN and not an actual transfer. It was on the B15 for a portion of the day than returned back to GA that night.  Today, its been on the B47 as you indicated than on the B14. Last checked, bus hasn't been seen since 7PM Friday night.

Could it still be a glitch though? I mean its possible that it's was loaned very quickly, but I'm not sure myself.

Edit: It's allegedly not on the Q24 right now.

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven
It's now known that it's not the actual bus

Speaking of BusTime...and not sure if this is the right thread or not to post this but...if anyone is interested (and who isn't), that shuttle from Bay 50th St to Coney Island (D line) is now identified as "D99". I'm guessing the "D99" route number is because this will last until January.

Anyway, bus stops are already posted along Stillwell Av (sharing the B64 bus stop at Coney Island-Stillwell Av Station and on Harway Av off of Stillwell Av). Also, from what I saw yesterday at the station, looks like Ulmer Park has the "D99". Just FYI for those who did not know. Have fun!

Edited by The TransitMan