MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Calvin said:

4043: Fresh Pond to Manhattanville. 

You may see some Next Gens back at MHV due to the Novas being inspected or some that has problems while in motion. 

Does this have to do with kingsbridge bringing in their whole 96xx buses for inspection at this time.. My guess is 3998, 4043 are just loans to Manhattanville. Correct?

Just now, Future ENY OP said:

Does this have to do with kingsbridge bringing in their whole 96xx buses for inspection at this time.. My guess is 3998, 4043 are just loans to Manhattanville. Correct?

Yes, some of them just recently were reported at Zerega. While Gun Hill is moving some to Kingsbridge. 

55 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

The rumor is that buses with the plug doors are grounded because of an incident where they opened in motion.

4446, 4449 FP to MV

4437, 4438, 4522, 4530, 4558, 4559, 4562, 4563, 4565 GA to MV 

Please Note: ALL  NovaBus LFS HEVs are Out of Service due to a rear door opening issue on a Manhattanville HEV. Kingsbridge’s HEVs are OOS for a different issue. This results in many NG moves and loans. 

14 minutes ago, R68ACTrain said:

Please Note: ALL  NovaBus LFS HEVs are Out of Service due to a rear door opening issue on a Manhattanville HEV. Kingsbridge’s HEVs are OOS for a different issue. This results in many NG moves and loans. 

13 minutes ago, limitednyc said:

Are they pulling all the nova's.

No not all the novas are removed from service, only a majority of buses are pulled at this time.

Stop spreading misinformation if you do not have direct access to info or don't see a legit transfer.

13 minutes ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

No not all the novas are removed from service, only a majority of buses are pulled at this time.

Stop spreading misinformation if you do not have direct access to info or don't see a legit transfer.

image0.pngYeah I’m “spreading misinformation”…. 

Just now, R68ACTrain said:

image0.pngYeah I’m “spreading misinformation”…. 

First off, I was gonna do a quick edit on my post saying that not all LFS HEV are removed at this time and to expect all buses to be pulled by the end of the night.

Second, I know for sure I'm not gonna trust a discord post that looks like someone that says one thing when it could be another thing, especially if it doesn't look like a reliable source.

Stop taking everything posted seriously.

8 minutes ago, R68ACTrain said:

Yes.

Not every single unit, it's a few being checked while others are still okay to be used in passenger service. It's not like the Subway with the R179s being OOS that select subway lines have to run a reduced schedule causing heavy crowds with longer waits. 

Edited by Calvin

6 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Not every single unit, it's a few being checked while others are still okay to be used in passenger service. It's not like the Subway with the R179s being OOS that select subway lines have to run a reduced schedule causing heavy crowds with longer waits. 

Yeah an update was just sent out that most HEVs are OOS.image0.png