MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sigh, another one from LGA is going to ECH scrap.....8965.

NOOO !!!!

9389 also delivered from UP to FLA -- in service on the B46 tonight.

Yea a whole bunch of them left , 9388 , 87 & 86 are at ulmer pk still i saw 88 this morning in front of my house .

That's surprising, all this time I never thought it was still at 126th. I think I've seen 9647 a few times on the B41/46. For me, I finally saw 9613 with FB stickers on it. Today it was parked on Nostrand av.

They are really consolidating those 9600s. I'm wondering what the MTA's going to move out. When the artics comes, I kinda hope the older RTSs or some of the NGs are the ones displaced.

They are really consolidating those 9600s. I'm wondering what the MTA's going to move out. When the artics comes, I kinda hope the older RTSs or some of the NGs are the ones displaced.

Hybrids ain't going no where. More than likely the older 96 RTS' will be displaced to MTA Bus or scrapped, then with a few of those 9600s being moved elsewhere. The 5000s aren't going anywhere since they have the shields installed, and needed for our routes.

307 is at WF, I seen it at the Hub this afternoon on the BX15.

You beat me to it. I saw it too just as it was pulling away from pathmark on 125th and lex

I was on 277 on the Bx15 and we passed 307 not too long ago. If I'm not mistaken, that's got to be the most diverse route in the city!

Where else can you catch a C40LF, RTS, LFSA, D60HF, O5, and O7 all on the same line at once???:cool:

They might be OOS though.

They not out of service they are going into service , they were brought from west farms into jg to go into service . Jg only got them because they are short & they have about 18-20 c40lf's out of service against the gate and counting inside ( the old new flyers ) . And most of them are going to scrap because the new c40's are coming in real soon . Btw 9176 is scrap now its sitting in the back with out a farebox , 5121 to be fixed its out back still & 9177 sitting next to 9176 w.o fb's . 9090 is next . . .

So where's your thread in the Photos Section? I wanna see! :tup:

Soon my friend...soon :(

Next batch of gleason buses coming in already! Its going to be busy in Gleason land. These deliveries are coming in fast. NF & Nova's.

Sounds like its time to get them 800s!

Tuesday evening while walking around JG, I saw 2 Orion Vs there...9928, and 9845. Dunno if they are staying there, but when i pulled in that night, I saw 9928 on the ready line to go out the next morning....just when I thought the Vs are done at LG......

Also 9856 is in service on the B8 right now

You beat me to it. I saw it too just as it was pulling away from pathmark on 125th and lex

Bx15 is the absolute best for fleet diversity, and they're all interesting buses.

Talking of 40-footers on artic routes, I noticed 100th Street has started running O7s on the M101/2/3. Today 6774 ran on the M101 Limited (midday too), and I think they've used O7s in other cases too.

I see an O7 regularly on the M103 when I'm on my way home at night...

More "good" news from Brooklyn division, by way of UP 9422 now resides at 126th.