MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd believe that, I haven't seen any of the loaner RTSes in service since Friday. Shame the buses seem to have left so quickly, but then, come December there should be quite a few more at MHV.

I'll try to check if all of the buses have left, or just 4912.

Good question. In the MHV switch, QV lost two buses and Jamaica lost two. It's possible that the two Jamaica RTSes could be heading over to QV now (those would be 4907 and 4912) in some sort of grand switch scheme. Anybody know if 8896 and 8881 are back at QV yet?

BTW I saw #4907 this morning on the Q46 however it still has that jamaica sticker. Seriously does anyone know if these 2 4900's (4907 & 4912) are loaners to QV or otherwise? If they are loans then why are they moving them around??????

8928 is back to the ECH depot for the Bx-23 service. Perhaps QV is going to get a handful of the 4900s Any idea on what # the other 9500 was?

At first I thought it was 9565(which i rode on the Q1 the same day 4912 was spotted). If its not im not sure.

BTW anyone notice 9022 has a 96 + interior ? (seats w/inserts)

*Edit* one of the 49XX just passed up Braddock on the Q1 imma get it wen it returns...

Edited by dmouse
49XX Spotted on Q1