MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9827 at jg just came in.

in a recent turn of events, 9827 is at Gleason

...can't miss the ass on that one :P

@_@

Wait, doesn't it still have the back LIB panel?

EDIT: I forgot to post, 9188 is @ LGA. I dunno if this is old but I don't think so since the rear sign is stuck to Q3.

Edited by 4P3607
Error -- Call Staff!

9827 at jg just came in.

in a recent turn of events, 9827 is at Gleason

...can't miss the ass on that one :(

You can thank me for tipping you guys off cuz of the pic I posted at the fan page...but in case anyone is wondering about the LIB stripe...

31df14ec.jpg

...it's been covered over.

9605-9608 are at Flatbush from Queens Village, currently in the maintenance area being registered with FLA.

wow, they are really moving the 9600s together at FB. It makes me wonder if they are going to move out the higher 9600s. Knowing the MTA they never tend to have many of the same number range in the same depot. But with all the moves going on, maybe no 9600s are moved out?

You can thank me for tipping you guys off cuz of the pic I posted at the fan page...but in case anyone is wondering about the LIB stripe...

31df14ec.jpg

...it's been covered over.

Actually, I didn't even look in that page...I was too busy trying to collect my money :(

I didn't even know it was in Brooklyn until I saw it pull into Gleason that night

8860, 5033, 5154 are at QV

The 5000s, I tend to forget the exact numbers, but were these from Flatbush? It would explain the arrivals of the 9600s. Although that is kinda odd since QV's fleet age average should be down a bit given the new buses they have. If anything shouldn't they be getting just the older RTSs?

*I'm not complaining as I don't mind the 9600s and understand FB will get younger when those artics arrive for the B44 sbs.

The 5000s, I tend to forget the exact numbers, but were these from Flatbush? It would explain the arrivals of the 9600s. Although that is kinda odd since QV's fleet age average should be down a bit given the new buses they have. If anything shouldn't they be getting just the older RTSs?

*I'm not complaining as I don't mind the 9600s and understand FB will get younger when those artics arrive for the B44 sbs.

Only 8860 was from FB

5033 & 5154 from Jamaica.