MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
College Pt /Triboro Q66/Q19 swap for QM24/12 I'm hearing more and more as of late so I'm waiting for the pick or something Concrete so stay tuned peeps

Trust Me CP is going to split 3 routes with another depot and get another Express route in the spring ( spring pick) this should happen, I heard its already in Black & white.

Hmm, to be honest I'm genuinely surprised how quickly MHV's loaners have been leaving. One B/O I talked to said that MHV had been having severe shortages in terms of buses for use, which makes it even harder to understand how so many buses could be leaving. 10 buses were sent over, four of the RTSes left last Friday, 5017 is into hiding since Tuesday, 4420 is back home. Only four buses still there. 4422 and 4407 were in service Wednesday, so I wonder if those left as well. The only 'new' loaner MHV has gotten since the six left is 6722...

Well, 4407 is back, i rode it yesterday on the (Bx18), not sure about 4422.

Edited by Kingsbridge Bus