MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9352 is out of Grand Avenue, but today was running in East Harlem as a training bus with MTA Bus logos.

What gives? Did this bus leave NYCT for MTA Bus?

9352 was always with New York City Bus, until now I have heard of it being with MTA Bus. 126 from what I know is usually used as a training area, it goes from there to Lex-96th and other parts of that area.

Edited by Cait Sith

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Ok as I post this (I'm at 126 St Depot) 3863 is sitting in the lot in front of the depot and it still has the MV stickers on it

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Ok as I post this (I'm at 126 St Depot) 3863 is sitting in the lot in front of the depot and it still has the MV stickers on it

Training bus.

GOOD NEWS!

While the loaners were returned, MHV's got a new RTS!

Cait Sith -- hopefully you'll catch this, I only got a few miserable shots.

9633 is at Manhattanville from 126th Street Depot. Operating on the M1 this afternoon.

I'll be looking for that for sure.

GOOD NEWS!

While the loaners were returned, MHV's got a new RTS!

Cait Sith -- hopefully you'll catch this, I only got a few miserable shots.

9633 is at Manhattanville from 126th Street Depot. Operating on the M1 this afternoon.

Hey! You beat me to the punch! I was hoping to report this. Lol I'm currently on it on a northbound M1 limited. I got a semi decent blackberry photo, that I'll post later tonight when I'm home. This bus is flying up Madison as we speak. (At 57th street)