MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3942 out of service due to some sort of accident/trouble, bus running without the entire top half of the rear, vents included.

On a side note, just saw 8340 (0091) on 5th Avenue and 34th st., nice sight to see a porkchop back in Manhattan.

Oh, and lastly, contrary to what was expected 5074 is still at MJQ, hasn't left for 126 just yet.

Woah 3942 is out of mtv right? , and where was 8340 going?

Nah, 3942 is a Quill bus. Not quite sure what happened, hopefully it's fixable. Quill has 3900-3949, MHV has 3950-3964.

No idea where 8340 was going, that's one of the HAI buses, but I'd thought that was Brooklyn only. I remember seeing that bus in Flatbush (it's out of Gleason), odd sight in Manhattan.

Yea i see 8340 haii bus in brooklyn only .

This may not really be bus move, but I saw RTS #9444 with orange lights running on the B47 this morning.

You sure ? you might have been seeing things lol . You sure you saw it ? , ulmer park is the only depot that has buses with orange lights . Maybe your right ill have to go ask a driver that i know at g.a if its true .

This may not really be bus move, but I saw RTS #9444 with orange lights running on the B47 this morning.

You sure ? you might have been seeing things lol . You sure you saw it ? , ulmer park is the only depot that has buses with orange lights . Maybe your right ill have to go ask a driver that i know at g.a if its true .

Orange LED Luminators or Orange Emergency lights? That is the question.

try standing on the corner of Ralph Av. and Flatlands Av.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I saw that on the B62 a week ago...I thought I was going crazy at 1st