MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so their RTS are gonna most likely head to LGA or BP to knock out their ex Bee Lines, those 6000's can make their way to JFK as well to bump some of their RTS off to LGA or BP, BP is short 2-3 buses

Edited by R32 3838

so their RTS are gonna most likely head to LGA or BP to knock out their ex Bee Lines, those 6000's can make their way to JFK as well to bump some of their RTS off to LGA or BP, BP is short 2-3 buses

According to some rumors from some bus operators, LGA may or may not get 2 Orion V units. Like i said, they may or may not get them. Most of the rumors seem to focus around #666. Only time will tell whether the rumors are false or not.

what's the story with the renumbering of 6000-6097 to 9700-9797.

he means when it gonna change...he knows about it...if he said the #s that their gonna be changed too...so he wanted to know an update as if any got done etc

As for the #'s changing that will be happening still but it hasnt been done yet it will probably be done shortly we just have to wait , as " Seveneleven said " they are changing the #'s so there wont be any difficulty between the lfsa's and the orion v's since they are going to be numbered the same but different models .

600s to LGA? I very highly doubt that. I would have posted about that. I will say this, you will be suprised at what will replace LGAs Bees. Once I get permission I will post about it.

I wouldnt be surprise if they get replaced by another old bus. Or maybe BP's orions go to LGA when they get SC's hybrids. LGA's are from 1995 and I doubt they will get any of NYCT's newer buses because they don't want LGA to ruin the buses.

Edited by College Pt Man

Updated as of 1:20 today... Due to the issue with the 2002-03 D60HF Thermo King HVACs, There is Five [5] CS 5900s at MQ and Seven [7] CS 5900s at KB, the rest are at CS where they should be. Also, due to the frequency in which these 5900s have been moving and since they are loaners only, the roster reflects them being at CS as they will be back at CS by the end of the weekend.

http://www.ttmg.org/...ns_Depot_Roster

Edited by Vintage Soul

Updated as of 1:20 today... Due to the issue with the 2002-03 D60HF Thermo King HVACs, There is Five [5] CS 5900s at MQ and Seven [7] CS 5900s at KB, the rest are at CS where they should be. Also, due to the frequency in which these 5900s have been moving and since they are loaners only, the roster reflects them being at CS as they will be back at CS by the end of the weekend.

http://www.ttmg.org/...ns_Depot_Roster

Luckily I had 5920 last night on the Bx9....I noticed that acceleration is much more smoother (slower :( ). However, there is no chatter when coming to a complete stop like the 577x's. All in all I prefer the 59xx series.

ohh is this the official second batch going to west farms?? and west farms bring the first batch to KB

Looks like it...and it's ahead of schedule as well.

5936-5967 – West Farms (31) (Aug-Oct 2012)

Replace EOL Buses & Send Earlier Allotment to Kingsbridge

Edited by youngblaze