MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow

Old News ! , 398 is the highest , 91 more to come in , 399-490

ok first of all i dont know or care if its old news to you...its not old in the bus world if its only been a week or so...a month or 2 is old.....this is what i go around and see...i saw 396-398 because i knew that they had up to 395...so since YOU or no one posted it...i did...and i already know the #s that gleason is getting...no need to refresh my brain....ohh and 399-490 is *cough *cough 92* buses...

ok first of all i dont know or care if its old news to you...its not old in the bus world if its only been a week or so...a month or 2 is old.....this is what i go around and see...i saw 396-398 because i knew that they had up to 395...so since YOU or no one posted it...i did...and i already know the #s that gleason is getting...no need to refresh my brain....ohh and 399-490 is *cough *cough 92* buses...

Ok , and i did post it so it probably didnt go through . I'm at gleason everyday so ill keep track of whats there and whats not .

Ok here is the latest update 137 has been repaired and will be returing to service. Also, 6023 and 6028 are now at the ECH depot being prepped for service. And lastly, it seems that 8775 may be getting ready to get transfered to some where. I have no idea to which depot it will end up in.

A tip before anyone posts....please CONFIRM YOUR MOVES OR CONFIRM YOUR BUSES THAT ARE GOING TO GET SCRAPPED before posting...its becoming a nuisance seeing moves that may or may not be true or moves that may or may not happen.

The LGA Bees are going to be around for just a little while longer. Im not exactly sure what will replace these things as of yet. As soon as I find out I will let you know.

Wut about Baisley's.

The LGA Bees are going to be around for just a little while longer. Im not exactly sure what will replace these things as of yet. As soon as I find out I will let you know.

Wut about Baisley's.

Baisleys are good, But they need to go and to me it wasn't a good idea to buy a Orion V to replace 1994 TMC's that were in way better shape than these pieces of junk, Bee-line took care of these, the Streets of NYC tore them up, they need to go bottom line, RTS need to come back to BP ASAP or D6HF's (those are the top two replacements) as of this moment

Spotted 5056 back at Quill with cOrresponding decals.

Bus came from Flatbush.

Believe 5055-5059 all returned, also surprised at how many RTSes you've been seeing on the M23. And I think 5024 never left Quill, only 5025.