MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeahh and i saw em on the s.i. expressway when i was on the s52

Then theyre not at gleason , they were in plastic . They dont go to gleason yet , they have to go to the storage lot then get sent down the road to be serviced then itll be about a week before they go to gleason . So they're in the process of being transferred to gleason . They'll be there by next week . As for 420 ...... That one is @ gleason , i shot it wrapped in the plastic over the weekend .

6032 is at KB

Um....as of this past Tuesday (July 24th), that bus was on the Q44 with a blackback as I was on #6884 behind it. It had CS stickers (at least on the right side)

Also (if not mentioned) GH has #5703-5707 and #5942 was in service on the Bx19 as of yesterday (July 25th) as it was on W 145th St. West Farms has up to #5953.

Um....as of this past Tuesday (July 24th), that bus was on the Q44 with a blackback as I was on #6884 behind it. It had CS stickers (at least on the right side)

Also (if not mentioned) GH has #5703-5707 and #5942 was in service on the Bx19 as of yesterday (July 25th) as it was on W 145th St. West Farms has up to #5953.

Sorry about that I was walking up Bway sunday night and I saw a 603x making the turn at 9Av/ 215 St with a CS sticker on the right side and the last digit looked 2 but I was mistaken

yes that is true tj trainman. eastchester does not want any rts's on the q50 beacause they don't want any breakdowns on the queens side. drivers were warned, & memos are posted " no rts on q50"

They can always just fix the RTS's so they don't break down...they should have plenty of parts right on property