Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers. Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Message added by Cait Sith

4997 back @ eny from g.a with g.a stickers on it . Saw it yesterday on the b15 via postal office .

421 and 420 at gleason! 10more to go and they'll have 23x 33x then 43x

230-265

330-365

430-465

Wow 421 got delivered already ..... It was just being transported to the lot not too long ago .

Wow 421 got delivered already ..... It was just being transported to the lot not too long ago .

yeahh and i saw em on the s.i. expressway when i was on the s52

yeahh and i saw em on the s.i. expressway when i was on the s52

Then theyre not at gleason , they were in plastic . They dont go to gleason yet , they have to go to the storage lot then get sent down the road to be serviced then itll be about a week before they go to gleason . So they're in the process of being transferred to gleason . They'll be there by next week . As for 420 ...... That one is @ gleason , i shot it wrapped in the plastic over the weekend .

6032 is at KB

Um....as of this past Tuesday (July 24th), that bus was on the Q44 with a blackback as I was on #6884 behind it. It had CS stickers (at least on the right side)

Also (if not mentioned) GH has #5703-5707 and #5942 was in service on the Bx19 as of yesterday (July 25th) as it was on W 145th St. West Farms has up to #5953.

I saw 5799 on the Bx12 +SBS+ today with West Farms stickers, might still be out there.

I knew I wasn't seeing things when I saw an LFSA without the SBS wrap on the Bx12 SBS today.

Um....as of this past Tuesday (July 24th), that bus was on the Q44 with a blackback as I was on #6884 behind it. It had CS stickers (at least on the right side)

Also (if not mentioned) GH has #5703-5707 and #5942 was in service on the Bx19 as of yesterday (July 25th) as it was on W 145th St. West Farms has up to #5953.

Sorry about that I was walking up Bway sunday night and I saw a 603x making the turn at 9Av/ 215 St with a CS sticker on the right side and the last digit looked 2 but I was mistaken

3229 @ Spring Creek , Got A Video Of It Today On 23rd Street Between 1st & 2nd Avenues .

both 3229 & 30 are at SC.. they been there for the last 2 weeks in service.

• Upvote 2

5802, 5805 and 5813 all in the house at KB

I also spotted 5799 (Bx 12 SBS), 5795 (Bx40) and another WF LFSA on the Bx 4A today. They may just be temp loaners to GH.

If you really want a 6000 go to the Q-50 There are plenty of them. Last night, I was informed that the RTSs are NO LONGER PERMITTED to be used on the Q-50. However if you want an RTS the only choice is the Bx-23.

• Upvote 1

yes that is true tj trainman. eastchester does not want any rts's on the q50 beacause they don't want any breakdowns on the queens side. drivers were warned, & memos are posted " no rts on q50"

yes that is true tj trainman. eastchester does not want any rts's on the q50 beacause they don't want any breakdowns on the queens side. drivers were warned, & memos are posted " no rts on q50"

Are those RTSs going to be sent to LGA/JFK or going strait to scrap?

Are those RTSs going to be sent to LGA/JFK or going strait to scrap?

I believe 5 rts's are gonna be sent to scrap, including the '95 rts 8750!!!!!!!!!!!!, and the rest are going to LGA.

• Upvote 1

So the Q50 is a mix of Orion V CNG's C40LF's and Orion V's interesting.

When does CP run the Q50 now?..... every time I've taken it, it's been 100% ECH....I Like it better when it was mostly at CP

They can always just fix the RTS's so they don't break down...they should have plenty of parts right on property

• Upvote 2

When does CP run the Q50 now?..... every time I've taken it, it's been 100% ECH....I Like it better when it was mostly at CP

From what I've seen, its mostly AM runs.

From what I have heard out of the 21 ECH RTSs, 15 are going to LGA. The rest are scrap. For those keeping track 4 ECH RTSs are already at LGA. 8920, 8928, 8932, and 8939. As more arrive to LGA I will post the #s.

Edited by T J Trainman
  • Upvote 1