MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

If you really want a 6000 go to the Q-50 There are plenty of them. Last night, I was informed that the RTSs are NO LONGER PERMITTED to be used on the Q-50. However if you want an RTS the only choice is the Bx-23.

Good thing I got an RTS on the Q50 while they were around...

Follow-up on GH: I saw 5791 on the SBS Bx12 on Friday also with WF stickers. I saw a 53XX bus from one of the Manhattan depots on the local Bx12 also on Thursday. The cleaner than average look the bus had kinda gave it away..

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Follow-up on GH: I saw 5791 on the SBS Bx12 on Friday also with WF stickers. I saw a 53XX bus from one of the Manhattan depots on the local Bx12 also on Thursday. The cleaner than average look the bus had kinda gave it away..

That 5791 might be for KB.. GH may be short of buses. As WF gets more 59xx buses, KB is retaining the rest of WF's 5791-5818 fleet. Some are already KB.

53xx was probably from quill if it was "cleaner" than normal

Some RTSs, some Orion Vs...

Who said they are banned from the line?

If you really want a 6000 go to the Q-50 There are plenty of them. Last night, I was informed that the RTSs are NO LONGER PERMITTED to be used on the Q-50. However if you want an RTS the only choice is the Bx-23.

700s are still around? I am surprised. Just a few hours ago I saw an 800~ on the B9, so there is at least one around...

SC still has them. And there are still a ton of 800s left, you just gotta ride the right routes. There're tons going out of the B16, B35, and B43, not so much other routes though.

yesss i loveee that one...omg i hope its the last one to stay i always see it with that weird ass sound on the b70

Its not going to stay , its listed to be gone by the next 2 weeks or so . They're short right now ( dont ask why ) so theyre trying to keep as many buses as then can for now . 417-20 came in on thursday so theyre still short right now .