MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Downtown Bklyn today and spotted the unimaginable, 4596 on the B25, complete with decals and everything. I'll try to post them tomorrow night when I have more time.

Yeah, I saw it tonight when I came down Fulton Street to make the right onto Bedford, and it didn't click in my head that there was an NG loading at the stop (heading to Broadway Junction). lol

Yup just saw 422 on b35 ltd at 10:00pm...and i saw 421 425 by gleason

Yup Came They Came In Tuesday ....

Was Downtown Bklyn today and spotted the unimaginable, 4596 on the B25, complete with decals and everything. I'll try to post them tomorrow night when I have more time.

Yeah i saw it yesterday on the B15 but i caught it on tuesday on the 15 too . I heard 4220 is at east new york too , but i havent seen it yet . I posted pictures of 4596 the other day when i caught it .

Incase some of yall didnt see these .......

0ce5b0a3.jpg

NYCB_NFI_C40LFS.jpg

Reading now that all of WF's O5 CNGs have been taken out of service, not sure if they've been shipped off to Eastchester or if they're in the storage lot, maybe somebody can check on this. They're not operating in any case.

Walked around Tuskegee today, unfortunately the XD60 is long gone from there, but my real observation was that that's a depot that looks short. No buses were available to be taken out (only three-four were in the depot, all being worked on) and a couple ops were waiting for buses.

7626-7628 appear to have also made the journey to the Farms.

KB is bleeding a few D60s: 5263, 5276, 5286, 5289, 5294, 5297, 5299 and 5307 all listed as OOS.

8764, 8806, 8860, 8862, 8864 all listed as LGA buses (I know some of those have been reported, just thought I'd put it all together). 8933 is gone.

Weirdest of all which I'm going to try to personally got out and check, hearing that 8796 is an ENY bus. Another stumper: 9112 is enabled for BusTime.

Edited by MHV9218

Reading now that all of WF's O5 CNGs have been taken out of service, not sure if they've been shipped off to Eastchester or if they're in the storage lot, maybe somebody can check on this. They're not operating in any case.

Walked around Tuskegee today, unfortunately the XD60 is long gone from there, but my real observation was that that's a depot that looks short. No buses were available to be taken out (only three-four were in the depot, all being worked on) and a couple ops were waiting for buses.

7626-7628 appear to have also made the journey to the Farms.

8764, 8798, 8806, 8855, 8860, 8862, 8864, 9085 all listed as LGA buses (I know some of those have been reported, just thought I'd put it all together).

yeahh i heard about WFs CNGs didnt know if it was true... as for the XD60 its at zerega...tuskeger is badly short! thats why i feel it will get some more LFSA or XD60s....they need about 25more... 7528 was just on the B70 mon...really fast move...

Well I put your files in another box today, marked it "SEND TO LAGUARDIA" and They should be going out soon

696aa18c.jpg

^Theresthe bus files

Got 8955's file today, I wish we had 9085's file. 9085 needs a trans. Also recent Inspection repoprts for SOPU, A/C & inspections.